BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Katie H.
Asheville, NC
This is my classic go to lip balm. It doesn't dry out my lips, taste great and it's wonderful with sensitive skin. I makes me feel better too cause it's natural. Always have a few tubes around the house.
Sarah D.
Denver, CO
I have about 10 tubes at any given time. Night stand, purse, vanity, car, pocket, coffee table, husband, work, etc. I love it so much. I buy a tube almost every time I'm at the store. It's not waxy, it soaks right it and lasts a long time. I love the mint tingle! I loved the clove one even more but they discontinued it.
Jaime B.
Boca Raton, FL
I love Burt's Bees for so many reasons. I try to limit chemical ingredients in the cosmetics I use so that right there is what sold it for me! I also love the variety of flavors and products Burt's offer. I've recently discovered the shimmer lip tints and I'm obsessed. They are natural, attractive, and affordable...what's not to love?!
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill, NY
1,231 reviews
In comparison to the traditional one I was not impressed. I liked the flavor but the texture was too thin and felt very oily. Plus I find I have to reapply quite often. I just wasn't all that crazy about it.
Maria B.
This is my favorite Chapstick in the world. I prefer the classic one, without any tint or special flavor but either way all chapsticks from this brand are amazing. They are super moistarazing, the scents are soft and the taste is great.
Leeyana P.
Henderson
I use this product everyday for various reason. 1. It's mint so it leaves a cooling affect to my lips that lasts for awhile. 2. It's a good base coat to use under any lipstick because it keeps the lips from becoming chapped. 3. it has a nice smell that's strong but not too overpowering
Molly W.
Rockville, MD
I have seriously been buying this stuff for so many years. It's the best! I love it. It's pricey for Chapstick but so worth it. I use it every night and wake up with perfectly smooth lips every morning. It also smells really good to use throughout the day. I cannot get enough of it!
Megan S.
On my second stick of this brands lip balm mango was my first and still my favorite. I'm on wild cherry at the moment. The sent on these are wonderful and they are really hydrating. Will continue to buy.
Carrie S.
I live Burt's Bees chapsticks! I prefer the texture of the scented varieties but the cooling effect of the mint in these is great. I like that the ingredients are natural and that the price is affordable!
Alyssa R.
Elizabeth, PA
Best chapstick ever. Only chapstick i use that actually heals my chapped lips. I always have one with me wherever I go. You can find it anywhere. If you don't already have it you should definitely get it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?