BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jamie P.
My lips felt replenished very quickly. The taste/scent is not overwhelming, but still there enough to enjoy. The price is comparable to other lip balms, but great for how well it works. I would defiantly recommend this product and look forward to trying other flavors.
Robin G.
Cambridge, OH
I love this stuff! It goes on so smooth, and after a day at the pool without it...it's made me miss it that much more. Texture is soft and smooth, the smell is great (and it doesn't taste weird if you "accidentally" get some in your mouth). My favorite is the cherry!
Brittany D.
1,039 reviews
I absolutely love Burt's Bees lip balm. I keep it in my purse for a rejuvenated feeling when my lips start feeling too dry. I also love to wear the peppermint balm over my ultra matte lipsticks to keep my lips hydrated and soft.
Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Long story short. I have a tendency to break out from lip balms. It's only lip balms idk why. But I've recently try this product and I can say I finally found a lip balm that my skin doesn't freak out over. Plus it's super moisturizing and I just have to apply it once a day before I leave the house and I'm good all day
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
This chapstick was only okay for me. I expected to be wow-ed at the price point for a drugstore chapstick, but I wasn't entirely impressed. I've found other chapsticks that moisturize my lips better, and I will likely stick with them than repurchase this chapstick.
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
Burt's bees is my LIFELINE in the wintertime. I live in Buffalo so the winters are brutal with the snow and slush and salty winter roads! Burt's is so protective and moisturizing. It's one of the only go to chapsticks I go to!
Haley T.
College Station, TX
This keeps my lips perfectly protected in the winter. It also smells great! This is a top winter pick for me and I've kept this handy in my purse for years now. Would buy over and over again. Small price to pay for smooth lips.
Jamie A.
Metuchen, NJ
This is my favorite chapstick I have ever used. I have tried other products, but nothing really compares to this one. I keep coming back to this. It is long lasting, super easy to use and apply. I love this chapstick and would highly recommend this to others.
Chelsea W.
I love this lip balm, and so does my mom and sister. I have dry and chapped lips very frequently. I find that this product helps a lot. I like that it's also more natural and doesn't stink like some other lip balms. I love the way it leaves my lips feeling, so I am kind of shocked to see the mixed reviews on it!
Bekah D.
I love all thhings burs bees. I use this stuff all over my body for cracked skin even if it is not on my lips. The beeswax is a godsend and heals skin unlike and synthetic products i have ever used. I am a active person and this lasts a long time throught my day.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?