BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jackie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have the hibiscus one and it just leaves a nice rosy tint on my lips as i apply this lip balm throughout the day. it doesn't feel greasy at all and it keeps my lips moisturized/hydrated... My lips just love 'em!
Heather M.
Best Chapstick on the market. Minty tingly feeling. Great for winter months or daily skincare routine. Lasts a long time and is a must have in my makeup bag. Way better than the Chapstick brand. Plus it's natural!!
Christina O.
lobe love love this! All three of my kiddos along with my husband and I use Burts. Love how it feels and the taste doesn't bother my kids, we love the mango and grapefruit. We have them in the car and backpacks, because who hasn't seen them in the checkout at Target? Get yourself some Burts Bees!
Isabella L.
Aurora, CO
My favorite lip balm of all time. I love the scent and the taste, and it's very good for making my lips soft. It lasts a long time with every application. I do think it's a bit pricey and have bought off brands sometimes, but I always go back to this.
Alex S.
Memphis, TN
I will never be without my BURT’S!! It is my life saver in the winter when the edges of my mouth crack from cold weather, and cools and soothes during hot summer months when my lips get burnt from being in the sun.
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
Literally only Chapstick I use. Nothing else works as good at Burt's Bees. It soothes sore lips, and moisturizes. Maybe they are a dollar or two more expensive than other brands but 100% worth the extra expense.
Anna T.
Albertville, AL
I do not understand the hype with it. I have very chapped lips and this product just made my lips burn really bad. It was so disappointing because many people really do love all things Burt's Bees. Maybe it works for people with lips who are not as chapped, but that kind of defeats the purpose.
Aba J.
Pompano beach, Fl
My step daughter has so many skin issues that range from slight excess to breakouts. 21 year old and unable to wear makeup. The entire Burt's Bees brand has given her refuge. The balms help her out so much that now she can wear lip gloss because Burt's Bees is being worn under. It is really a good product. 5⭐️
Jennifer W.
This is an absolute year round must have product. Most lip balms or lip products make my lips peal but this one does not! In fact, I use it alone or under every other lip product as a base. It's reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend it as a neutral color and scent (not glossy) lip balm.
Emma Grace B.
Blythewood, SC
Classic chapstick that you can't go wrong with! I've used this chapstick for years and it's always a product I go back to. My most favorite thing about this product is how versatile it is. It's great product to keep your lips in shape, or just use under your fave lipstick! 🎉💃🏼Definitely a 9 out of 10!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?