BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ramolaa S.
DES MOINES, IA
I bought this recently and it is really good on my lips! It is made from more natural ingredients and so I don't worry about whether it will dry my lips out. It has a nice smell so that helps too! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a natural way to keep their lips hydrated!
victoria e.
These are my absolute favorite lip balms. I make sure I have one of these on me all the time. This lip balm is the best I’ve ever tried. I love the minty feel on my lips that last all day. It soothes lips as soon as I apply it. Everyone should have a Burt’s bees lip balm in their life!
Katelyn C.
This lip balm is amazing! I use this through the autumn/winter seasons and it helps my lips so much. It is such a good product for such a low price. As I use it in the colder seasons, the lip balm hardens making it harder to apply. This is one of my favorite lip balms. I do recommend!!
Madison W.
While Burt's Bees does an excellent job with their flavors/scents the actual moisturizing aspect lacks. They offer a wide variety of flavors with natural smells that are not overpowering, however the balm tends to dry out my lips leaving them in a worse state than before using it.
Larisa W.
Las Vegas
I love Burts bees! Their products are so nice and they help soothe my chapped lips. I love how they are all natural and that they are made with the real beeswax, not with man-made products. I love the flavors and colors of all of their products. I would definitely purchase them again
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
This is my classic go to lip balm. It doesn't dry out my lips, taste great and it's wonderful with sensitive skin. I makes me feel better too cause it's natural. Always have a few tubes around the house.
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, OH
The only major problem with this for me, is that it tends to be waxy, which means it doesn't absorb as well. It does have a nice sheen, so no separate lipstick or gloss needed. If you use it long enough it does make your lips nice and soft, but it won't be a miracle here and now fixer.
Molly W.
Rockville, MD
I have seriously been buying this stuff for so many years. It's the best! I love it. It's pricey for Chapstick but so worth it. I use it every night and wake up with perfectly smooth lips every morning. It also smells really good to use throughout the day. I cannot get enough of it!
Leeyana P.
Henderson
I use this product everyday for various reason. 1. It's mint so it leaves a cooling affect to my lips that lasts for awhile. 2. It's a good base coat to use under any lipstick because it keeps the lips from becoming chapped. 3. it has a nice smell that's strong but not too overpowering
Jessica G.
As the weather gets cooler, the leaves aren't the only things drying out! My lips are severely chapped and I need a good moisturizer to keep them from cracking and splitting. This Burt's bees lip balm is perfect! I would recommend it to everyone,especially those with dry chapped lips!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?