BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is by far the best chapstick that I’ve put on my lips. It feels so natural and moisturizing! I love the beeswax that gives a great moisturizing effect to my lips but softens them as well.
Alexis M.
N Bethesda, MD
I absolutely love this balm and for the price it's great. It's very hydrating and moisturizing, it always helps when my lips are extremely chapped. The only con I have is that sometimes when my lips are very chapped or broken it can burn or sting a little.
Shanna S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
My all time favorite chapstick. I have about 8 of them, one for the car, for each purse, gym bag, work bag and extras if I need it. It works so well and lasts for a long time. I would recommend this for anyone. Very nourishing and I love that it’s natural!
Jaime M.
I ABSOLUTELY DIE FOR THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! It is such a amazing lip balm and helps keep my lips from getting chapped. It is not that expensive and last for a long time. I recommend buying this lip balm..
julie-alexandra M.
Egg Harbor Township
my boyfriend has the most insanely chapped lips I've ever seen on a human and this stuff does the trick. he hasn't complained once since he started using this balm. he loves it to the point that I've bought several back ups just in case he loses one. would absolutely recommend.
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
Love love love Burt’s bees. I do not leave my house without my lip balm. Seriously. I have them stashed in every place I hang out in at my house. I’m a chapstick freak and LOVE it. It’s refreshing and moisturizing. I like the tin better but I just LOVE it.
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
This is my go to chapstick. I have at least one everywhere I am. I keep one on my desk, next to my bed, in the living-room and one in my purse. I use this stuff religiously it smells soo good and it makes my lips feel amazing with a little bit of tingle.
Desiree T.
Casa Grande
Love this chapstick! It always kept my lips so moisturized and hydrated! It's totally affordable too! I purchased mine at Wal Mart. You can find it at any store I'd imagine.. maybe even like a corner store. I definitely recommend this one to everyone
Kelly S.
Athens, GA
I need to constantly have one of these in my bag or my pocket, it's one of my favorite lip balms I think I've ever used. It's slightly minty and refreshing and it always leaves my lips smooth and soft without being goopy like some other balms I've tried.
Ashley W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Not the best by far... Their products gave me an allergic reaction... Not exactly sure what was in it to cause the reaction though. I have tried two different chapsticks of theres' and it happened both times and the same with some of there other products.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?