BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Burts Bee's lip balm is one of my top trusted brands. I started using this when it hit the market many years ago. Its all natural products are healthy for your body and make healing natural and long lasting.
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
I love love love Berts Bee's products. I use the lotions for my really dry hands and it works really well, along with the lip balm for when I get chapped lips in the winter. I also highly recommend there cough drops, I don't like Halls because of all the menthol, so I tried these and they worked really fast for when I have a sore throat and cough. They taste great and aren't over whelming with menthol.
Christina C.
Such an invigorating scent! Really perks me up throughout the day and the product itself is very nourishing for my lips. I find that I do have to reapply more often than I'd like to, but overall it's great!
Elizabeth S.
As a student at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, chap stick is a must have. With subarctic temperatures, my already chapped lips need even more TLC and Burt's Bees is always there for me. This chap stick has helped my lips through thick and thin, and to mention that I also pick my lips on top of it. This chap stick has never let me down and I highly recommend it, especially for the winter season! A perfect moisturizer
Hannah O.
milford, CT
I love these lip balms! I like have a little color to my lips without it being too much. This keeps my lips from being chapped and gives a nice color to them! My lips are always chapped so these help a lot!
Somer C.
Love this chapstick but not my absolute favorite! It definitely has a tingle to it when I put it on and I don't always like that especially if my lips are really chapped but overall I love how natural it is!
Joan H.
Livermore, CA
An oldie, but a goodie. Gives your lips a tingle when you've spent the evening doing the O pucker one too many times. Perfect for stashing in every pseudo-orifice--pocket, pouch, ski mitt, scuba suit. I've done all four. Highly recommended.
Vivian T.
My favorite chapstick ever. It's one o my ride or die makeup products. i'm not into the whole lipstick thing so this is a perfect fit for me. It's a real life saver when my lips are extremely dry. I almost always have at least 3 on hand. I also love the classic peppermint nothing beats that!
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
This chapstick is by far one of my favorites. It works really well if you have dry lips like I do. I tend to bite my lips and this helps really well to repair the skin. The only downside is its super oiley.
Valeria R.
Sacramento, CA
I really enjoy using this product. Its not like the other ones at the drug store that overtime they end up drying your lips instead of helping. I've been using this for a few years now and I dont want to try another one (excep the Alba ones are good too) unless the formula changes.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?