BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sydnee E.
Salt Lake City
I absolutely love this lip balm. When you first put it on it has a cooling effect and really makes my lips feel like they are getting the hydration they need. The packaging is simple and natural which I like! This is one of my favorite lip care products and I always have one on hand.
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
This product was recommended to me by a friend for my daughter. she licks her lips constantly and sucks on her bottom lip. she is left with a big red chapped area around her mouth. I grabbed this and within an hour it was already clearing up the chapped area. Two days later it was gone.
Poorva B.
Love this balm, its a standard go-to balm, which is always in my handbag, no matter what other brands or products i use. I love the classic flavor, and pomegranate one! Definitely recommended to all ! :)
Autumn B.
I've used this lip balm for YEARS now! It has a nice minty taste to it, and it never burns my lips if they are slightly chapped. This does have a "waxy" feel to it when it's applied. I apply it several times throughout the day. It doesn't seem to make my lips dryer like Chapstick can.
Lasca T.
Saint George, UT
This is my all-time favorite lip balm. I always keep one on hand. I used to use other lip balms but none of them compare. I even got my husband hooked on this, and he's very picky about lip balm. The vanilla scent is extremely subtle, so it heavily scented products bother you, this one shouldn't. There's no noticeable taste either.
Jen T.
Round Lake, IL
My go to lip moisturizer. I love the smell, taste and the results of this chapstick. I apply it liberally all winter when I venture out. I also use it every night before I go to bed. My lips are nice and moisturized whenever I use it. I trust Burt's Bees products for all my needs.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
This is one of my most favorite lip balms. it focuses more on you lips rather than the scent. and that means the scent isn't always that good but there are a few like the pomegranate flavor are very nice
Monae M.
Phoenix, AZ
Out of all the lip balms they have this one works the best. I love the tingling feel and how it's not so greasy. The only thing is that the beeswax can build up on your lips and give them a white cast so you have to be sure to scrub your lips everyday or every other day to remove it.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the perfect lip balm to use when you're out in the summer, out at the beach, or running errands. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized and some even have an spf in it, so it covers it from the sun.
Sarah N.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I will never buy any other lip balm after using this one. I have used this for years and it has not let me down. It keeps my lips hydrated and prevents chapping. I love the mint flavor and I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from chapped lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?