BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rachel S.
Cumming
I can feel it working! The tingling of the ingredients to heal my dry lips is so invigorating and reassuring that this product is working. I have used this for years - it is always in my purse. I recommend this for anyone who likes to physically feel that the product is working and see the difference as well.
Rachel S.
Absolutely amazing product and brand. I am always looking to find more Burt's bees because it is natural and keeps me looking good when going out in the summer. the lip balm is a great way to help with chapped or sunburned lips and stays on for a long time. I even like the lip balm with sunscreen in it.
Zamira N.
El Paso , TX
I love this balm. It tints the lips a bit and it moisturizer them well. I do like the packaging on it I like the little tube they come in. They are a good price and can be found at the local Walgreens.
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
A must have product of mine!!! My lips become very dry when the season changes...so I love this because it keeps and medicates my lips and locks the moisture on. Its a light smell not harsh smelling at all!! Great product!
alyssa b.
california
Beeswax lip balms are my favorite types of lip balms. This lip balm feels lightweight on your lips, and very moisturizing. It doesn't leave a petroleum jelly kind of consistency like other lip balms I have tried. My lips feel very hydrated, and the feeling is long lasting. I don't have to constantly reapply.
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
I love Burt's bees Chapstick. It doesn't heal severely chapped lips but it does provide relief to normal chapped lips. I'm a fan of the original, no color. It is a little pricey but I think it's worth it for the product.
Alisha M.
My significant other and I have used this product for years! We live in New York and the winters can be pretty tough, but this leaves my lips moisturized. I sometimes use it as a base before applying my lip sticks. Love!
Tina B.
Williston, ND
This product is awesome!!!! It comes in many different scents!! Its kind of spendy but worth every penny!! I glides on my lips very smooth and not sticky..i have to admit that i am a repeat user and go crazy if i do not have this near me. I would recommend this product who have chapped lips and and want to make them smooth again!!
Crystal P.
Murray, KY
You know how hard it is to finish a chapstick right?  I've gone through THREE of these in the last year.  They're wonderfully moisturizing, smell great and I love the tingle the peppermint adds (somehow it's really soothing on my chapped lips).  Frankly this is the ONLY chapstick I purchase.
Hailey M.
This lip balm is one of my go tos; I LOVE it! You can buy it at just about any drugstore and it's great to keep on you all day for whenever your lips get chapped. It's amazingly hydrating and an all around great product!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?