BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

kem m.
I loved this product so much! It helped my lips than any other product! I bought this product over 5 times of packs of 6! This is so easy to apply and so great to use. It helped my lips become smoother and less champy. All my dryness left and I was so happy about this product.
Megan M.
Woodland, CA
I was looking forward to trying this product because I love Burt's bees. This one was a bit disappointing. It works well, but I don't care for the texture - not smooth and easy like the others. It also tastes and smells medicinal, which is off putting when you're applying it to your lips!
Hannah S.
407 Hayes St.
I still use this great chap stick because my bedroom has an overhead fan that cracks my lips ever since I moved. It met all my expectations that I had heard. It has no packaging and is just the tube so you can use it as soon as you get it. I would totally recommend to ANY person with dry lips!
Kelli O.
Apex, NC
This is the only lip balm that I will buy. I use to get really chapped lips but not anymore because of this lip balm. It tastes good and makes your lips feeling hydrated and fresh. Definitely would recommend this product especially with fall and winter upon us. Keep those lips from cracking :)
Valarie M.
Clermont, FL
Love Burt's Bees! This lip balm is perfect for damaged lips, it tastes good, smells good and is a good price! This lip balm is a family favorite, all the girls in my house use it and you can get them at almost any store (they are even at Cracker Barrel!) ; but I usually get mine at Walgreens.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I liked the conditioning balm. I think it was a good scent and all Burt's Bees products last a good amount of time. They are higher priced than a lot of similar products that I feel work just as well as they do.
Anusha G.
Newport News
after eos had really dried out my lips I needed something that actually be good for them. my mum got me burts bees in pomegranate and it smelled great but I did not know if it was good and so I tried it on it last long and is very moisturizing  my entire family uses it and loves burts bees
Mary Y.
Lynchburg, VA
My purse and makeup kit would not be complete without this product. I have become so addicted to this I have at least 5 tubes at all times: purse, makeup box, kitchen, bedside table, and my desk at school.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
I love the tingle! This is a bit extra heavy given it's beeswax however I really love the mint tingle! I think this is one of the very few tubes of lip balm I have actually finished without losing! (Do I get an award??) Burt's stuff is awesome.
Asia B.
Bethel Park, PA
I love Burt's Bees. All of their products. I use their new line of gud hair products and have been a longtime supporter of them. However, this is the one Chapstick "flavor" I was disappointed in. The smell reminds me of cough syrup. Because of this I find myself never using this particular tube.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?