BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Bethany H.
Irvine, CA
I've been using these for about five years straight. I'm not a big fan of the mango, acai berry, rosebud, or any of the other flavors, but I love the original Beeswax chapstick. It's incredibly moisturizing and leaves a nice peppermint scent that covers up your bad breath from lunch. It's also all natural so I don't have to worry about any unhealthy chemicals. It's a bit expensive, but it's definitely worth the buy since after a few uses, my lips are no longer chapped.
Romina H.
Memphis, TN
Burt's Bees chopstick is so good. It makes your lips nice and soft. It also last awhile on your lips. It was convient to use. I buy it sometimes. It's easy to find at local drugstores. I recommend this to those with dry lips during the winter.
Jessica C.
Kula, HI
This lip balm is an all time favorite of mine. I appreciate that the brand incorporates recycled materials into the packaging and doesn't test on animals. in general, I love the peppermint in the balm and that it feels refreshing to use it.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
These lip balms come in a variety of different flavors/scents and provide a decent amount of hydration, particularly for chapped winter lips. It's an added bonus that it's made with good quality ingredients.
Amy P.
York, PA
This is one of my favorite Burt's Bees products! Perfect for those days when you don't want to bother with lipstick but would like to look a little put together. Gives a little color and a lot of moisture! I usually pick them up from Target.
Christina C.
Such an invigorating scent! Really perks me up throughout the day and the product itself is very nourishing for my lips. I find that I do have to reapply more often than I'd like to, but overall it's great!
Sarah T.
San Jose, CA
My favorite lip balm of all time. I have pretty chapped lips and many lip balms I use never keep my lips feeling moist that long. I personally like using this peppermint flavor for lip balms in general because since mint tends to tingle the lips a little, it lets me know that it's working.
Shelby C.
Poland, OH
I love burts bees lip balm. It is the only one I will use in the winter to keep my lips soft and healthy. I also feel comfortable using it on my kids and that it fits into my budget. It is a staple for me.
Monique B.
Love this Chapstick! It's so smooth and has a bit of a tingle after you apply it. I apply it before bedtime and when I wake up the next morning my lips are so soft and not chapped at all! It smells nice too!
Rachel R.
Howell, MI
My absolute favorite Chapstick!! It heals my lips so fast no matter how dry and chapped they are. It's minty too so it smells really nice. It also doesn't leave a waxy film on your lips like most chapsticks.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?