BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Z D.
This product was better at moisturizing than other products I’ve tried. It did have a sticky feel that I didn’t care for. The packaging was ok but nothing eye catching. I believe it could be a much better product if it didn’t have such a sticky feel on the lips.
Kristin V.
Antioch
This is easy to carry, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, does a good job without being goopy or sticky, and works wonders as a base for lip products if you have really dry skin (including lips) like I do. I like all of the varieties I've tried thus far and the price isn't outrageous for what you get.
T L.
DC
I use it sometimes, but I have to say that it stings my lips a little bit with the menthol-type feeling. Surprisingly, I know more men than women who use this product. I would say I'd use it in a pinch, but not if I could help it. I recommend it to people if they're okay with the menthol feeling.
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
Definitely helps those dry, chapped lips! I've always loved the "tingly" feeling of the lip balm because it makes me feel like the product is actually starting to work!
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
I think this is one of the best lip balms. Just warm it up a bit. Actually helps w chapped lips or just to prep before lipstick. The moisture lasts for a good amount of time and after it melts on your lips it gives them this natural dewy look which I love and it's a reason i dnt use lipstick at times.
_thirdeyefleye F.
When it comes to chapstick this is the bees knees lol. They have so many delicious smells too. It's soothing and it great after a long lipstick day. Lipstick is very harsh on my lips so I apply this under and sometimes over my lipstick. I last put it on overnight and it makes a huge difference.
Allison B.
Not my favorite if you are into a waxy thick chapstick then this is for you. I personally do not not using this due to the smell. It works at first but over time I haven’t seen a difference.
Elizabeth H.
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Burt’s Bees is a high quality lip balm. Very gentle on the lips. Easy to find in well known retailers. They have a nice variety of products and colors. It is an effective and moisturizing lip balm.
Stephanie C.
Santa Clarita, CA
LOVE the original Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. I try not to use anything with fragrance on my lips. If I don't have my Aqauphor on me, I'll look for this in stores. It keeps my lips moisturized without adding any color and it smells nice.
 Burt's Bees is a little pricey, but their products are worth the money.
Cathy O.
Bluff City
Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is a favorite of mine because it is all natural and moistures my lips without any toxic chemicals.  It is gentle smooth effective moisturizing lip balm.  It has never disappointed me; and I recommend it to others. It is also very economic for a quality product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?