BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
I've written a billion reviews praising Burt's bees. I absolutely love it & is my go to lip balm. I have so many different kinds. It really does make your lips feel great and is the best to use for chapped lips.
Brandy R.
Watsonville, CA
I haven't used these in years. They were my absolute favorite chapstick. I love that its completely natural with vitamins and such. It smells like spearmint gum, which is also my fav! It also gives off the tingly sensation once it has been applied.
Amy P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Burt's Bees a lot, and this lip balm is no exception. I really like the pomegranate flavor, it's prominent and very moisturizing. I have this in my bookbag right now and use it every day. I like the hint of red. I'll probably buy another one of these when I eventually finish it or lose it.
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
I am a chapstick junky and have to always have some nearby. Recently I went through a spell where my lips were dried and cracking. I attributed it to another chapstick I was using. I went back to Burt's Bees original formula and my lips are great now. Amazing smell and wonderful results!
Adriana E.
Clermont, FL
I like Burt's Bees products and this lip balm is one of my favorite products from them. I like to use this one during the day and then at night use Vaseline Lip Therapy as that one is too thick to wear during the day. Even during the winter my lips are well moisturized due to this combo.
amber W.
Cumberland, RI
I love this product very much! I have used this a handful of times. The packaging was very nice and did not looked tampered with or opened. The formula was very nice and did its job. It was easy to apply with the squeeze tube but the stick is just as usable as well. I would use this again.
Kelli O.
Apex, NC
This is the only lip balm that I will buy. I use to get really chapped lips but not anymore because of this lip balm. It tastes good and makes your lips feeling hydrated and fresh. Definitely would recommend this product especially with fall and winter upon us. Keep those lips from cracking :)
Daniela M.
Daytona Beach, FL
This has to be my favorite lip balm. I apply it alone, or as a moisturizer for my lips before makeup. I own different flavors, and I love that it keeps my lips nice and soft. The formula is great, and I have loved the smell/taste of every one I have purchased. I also own the tinted balms and I enjoy those as well, they are definitely great to keep in your purse for when your face needs a little pick me up!
Michele A.
Attleboro Fls, MA
I pretty much own the entire Burt's lipcare line (except for the Eucalyptus Oil one). I like that this lip balm leaves a nice healthy flush to lips since there are some days I just don't feel like wearing lipstick or gloss. I also really love the mango butter one too. That one smells amazing!!
Heather M.
Pikeville, KY
This is my go to when it comes to lip balm. Burts Bees has a great product line, and this is exemplary. My current fave is the pomengranate, which leaves just the faintest hint of color. Well worth the money.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?