BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Cheri M.
Carlisle, PA
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is one of my favorites to use. The pomegranate smells so awesome! It is a great balm that i like to use in the winter because it helps fight the cracked lips i get when it's cold out. It also is tinted so it gives your lips a little color without having to cake lipstick on over top of your chapstick.
Helen A.
Henderson, NV
The original. Doesn't smell like the fake honey. This type of Chapstick Burts Bees sell comes in an assortment of other types like Pomegranate, Mint and so on. Very good for a non-greasy Chapstick. I would definitely buy again
Janelle M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like placing this lip balm on right before I go to sleep and in the morning wake up with soft lips. This is my first Burt Bee's Lip Balm and I can honestly say I understand why they're raved about. Even if my lips were severely dry, I only have to put this on for 1-2 days and they're back to being soft and beautiful.
Devon B.
Boston, MA
I use this at least twice a day but in winter, easily over 5 times a day. I love the way this makes my lips feel and the great tingly sensation it has. Wakes m lips right up! My mom and I stash this stuff all over around the house. I have one in my purse, makeup bag, kitchen, my mom's room. It boarders on hoarding! :P
Ariana G.
Waldron, AR
This product helped moisturize my lips a lot. I use to have really chapped lips before I used this product and once I started using it I noticed a big difference. It met my expectations. I recommend this product to a lot of people especially if you have chapped lips.
Stephanie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've been using Burt's Bee's chapstick for years. It's my go-to chap stick for major dryness. I always have one in my purse, one in my gym bag, and one in the car. You never know when you're gonna need it. And the peppermint just adds a hint of fresh breath without having to chew on a mint or a piece of gum. Love it!
Jamie A.
Metuchen, NJ
This is my favorite chapstick I have ever used. I have tried other products, but nothing really compares to this one. I keep coming back to this. It is long lasting, super easy to use and apply. I love this chapstick and would highly recommend this to others.
Paige C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Very soothing and relaxing. It goes on very smooth and unlike other chopsticks doesn't have the "too much feeling". Pretty much on the cheap side I believe I purchased it for a dollar at a hair store. Packaging is on the bland side but would definitely recommend.
Allyson S.
Over all other lip balms, this one will always be my favorite!!! The flavors aren't too overpowering, keeps my lips hydrated, and is all natural!! Would recommend to anyone looking for a fantastic lip balm!!
Hailie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Seriously, one of my favorite lip balms next to EOS. I love the smell and cold, fresh feel it gives my lips. I like how the peppermint gives a sort of white coat which is a great look for the winter. The white coat could be almost completely white or a very thin amount to create pretty, pale lip color. So great.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?