BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I love Burt bees products and I have several different types. I've used them for years and they keep getting better. I usually get mine from Walmart. It lasts until I wipe it off. I would most definitely purchase this product again.
Trina W.
Missouri City, TX
I sImply love this lip balm...have been using it for years year round...I keep about 3 or 4 in my purse, 1 on my nightstand and 1 in my bathroom on my makeup counter. I've bought each of my 2 children their own personal stick every other month and I keep my husband with one for work purposes. It's a must have in my household.
Tosha A.
Springdale, AR
I love BB chapstick but these tins are not my favorite. My Mom bought me one a while back and I keep it in my purse just in case I forget to grab my tube of chapstick. Other than that I never use it. The texture is weird and different, it doesn't give the same tingling healing sensation, and the flavor is not very appealing.
Danielle B.
I don't care what chap stick you are using, Burt's Bees is hands down the best chap stick there is. Other chap sticks only give a temporary fix but Burt's Bees literally moisturizes dried out lips the first time. I HIGHLY recommend!
Enyolina T.
Burt bees lip balms are one of my favorites. I love them all! They provide great moisture to your lips and the best part is that they have a variety flavors. They smell great! I would so recommend this product for every day wear.
Andrea S.
Raleigh, NC
Maybe I'm simply a fan of this brand in general-the products are always good. The products are eco-friendly. The products are always packaged well. My only problem with this is that I never see long-term results. It's good chapstick and smells nice, so it does it's job in that regards, but it isn't going to change your life.
Sarah M.
I have the coconut & pear flavored Burt's Bees chopstick. It keeps my lips moisturized and protected. The flavor, however, tastes a little bit like the way crayons smell, which I'm assuming it because of the wax.
Lauren Z.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely swear by Burt's Bees. Whenever I get dry lips I always pull out my Burt's lip balm and within a day my lips are back to being moist. I love that its a all natural product and doesn't have any of those artificial scents. It always delivers and does not make your lips oily or greasy feeling like cheap lip balms do.
Cassie Y.
This is the best lip balm I've ever used. I love the fact that it has all natural ingredients that I know and trust, the flavors are awesome. It's not greasy at all, goes on smooth, and really and truly moisturizes. I won't use another brand again!
Sarah M.
Love this! Keeps my lips moist for a long time, and has that classic minty scent. I love the new packaging because its easier to spread. I've never tried it before but I will repurchase. Great value!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?