BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Aubriana P.
Calumet
I always use this chapstick. It seems to actually moisturize your lips instead of just sit on top of them. It's not sticky at all and it doesn't go on too thick so it doesn't feel like you're wearing gallons of chapstick like some other brands feel like. It's a little more expensive than other brands but it is so worth it!
Kayla H.
Bristol, TN
I always loved the original Burt's Bees lip balm and now ey have it tented! It doesn't have a heavy tent, but it is just enough for a cute subtle look. A lot of people believe its going to be a lipstick alternative, but it's not. It's a tented lip balm. I adore it.
Stephanie V.
Hoover, AL
Burt's Bees lip balm is my favorite go to product! Soothes my chapped lips in summer and winter, makes a great base for my long wearing lipstick so it doesn't feather, and even comes in great shades for a "no-makeup" easy look!
Hunter J.
This has always been one of my favorite brand, and the chapstick does not disappoint. My personal favorite is the pomegranate flavor as it has a slight color to it so you get two in one! Leaves my lips soft and ready to face the cold.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
This is my all time favorite Chapstick!! I always have to have this on hand at all time! I also have these stashed around my house so I can easily find one when I need them. Burt's bees keeps my lips super moisturized at all times
Colleen D.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is a great product. I have used it many times and feel it is not only good at keeping my lips moist and protected from the sun but it is also safe. The ingredients are natural and make me feel good about using the product.
Janelle M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like placing this lip balm on right before I go to sleep and in the morning wake up with soft lips. This is my first Burt Bee's Lip Balm and I can honestly say I understand why they're raved about. Even if my lips were severely dry, I only have to put this on for 1-2 days and they're back to being soft and beautiful.
Kendall T.
Springfield , KY
I love Burt's Bees and it's my go to any time I feel my lips are getting chapped! Put it on before bed and my lips feel 100x better in the morning! Only chapstick that keeps my lips from drying and cracking! Perfect for winter!
Stephanie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've been using Burt's Bee's chapstick for years. It's my go-to chap stick for major dryness. I always have one in my purse, one in my gym bag, and one in the car. You never know when you're gonna need it. And the peppermint just adds a hint of fresh breath without having to chew on a mint or a piece of gum. Love it!
Abby J.
Elkins Park, PA
If you have not used any Burt's Bees products, you're missing out on one of the sweetest pleasures of life. My personal favorite is the pomegranate flavored lip balm. I had it while traveling in Italy one summer, so now the smell just brings me back nostalgically to the rich memories of Roma and Venezia. I love it so much! GET IT!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?