BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jamie M.
I am a huge fan of this product the ingredients are wonderful they taste great and work great as well keeps your lips soft without extra sticky lips it lasts on your lips well too no need to reapply every 5 minutes which is great products lasts . You also can always find a sale at a pharmacy on these products As well which is always nice too!
Amy P.
Twinsburg, OH
This pomegranate scented/flavored lip balm is pretty good, and would likely be great if I didn't love my Honey Burt's Bees so much. I bought this one time, because pomegranates = yes, and while it's on a regular rotation in my purse, it lasts at least doubly as long as the Honey lip balm does.
Holly B.
York , PA
I love this lip balm I love the scent smells and tastes just like honey. Works well on my dry ,chapped lips. I was having problems with the corners of my mouth they were sore and chapped this balm healed them.
Jamie P.
Milton, FL
I absolutely love my Burt's Bees Chapstick, so when I seen this at the store I absolutely had to try it! It still keeps my lips nice and moist as the original, but adds some nice subtle color to my lips! I def recommend this product to every woman!
Megan K.
Shawano, WI
I love buying Burt's Bees because I always know that it will work! Whenever my lips are chapped (and in winter, they get chapped very easily), Burt's Bees always helps replenish and moisturize them! I absolutely love every flavor! Be careful though, with age the chapstick can get kinda greasy.
Crystal L.
This is a great product to use if you have dry/ chapped lips. And the packaging is super cute! This product is easy to apply and stays on your lips throughout the day. I usually get mine at target but it's available in a bunch of other stores. This is a product that i will continue to repurchase.
Brandy R.
Watsonville, CA
I haven't used these in years. They were my absolute favorite chapstick. I love that its completely natural with vitamins and such. It smells like spearmint gum, which is also my fav! It also gives off the tingly sensation once it has been applied.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
This is a great chapstick, every time I put it on I feel how organic and natural it is. The Burt's Bees ones usually go on pretty thick and you have to do a few layers but your lips always feel coated and smooth. I definitely recommend!
amber W.
Cumberland, RI
I love this product very much! I have used this a handful of times. The packaging was very nice and did not looked tampered with or opened. The formula was very nice and did its job. It was easy to apply with the squeeze tube but the stick is just as usable as well. I would use this again.
Kaitlyn S.
This stuff is my favorite, holy grail lip balm! I always reach for this stuff whether I just have chapped lips of for a hydrating base under lipstick. This stuff has that fresh peppermint tingle which I LOVE!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?