BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rachel S.
Absolutely amazing product and brand. I am always looking to find more Burt's bees because it is natural and keeps me looking good when going out in the summer. the lip balm is a great way to help with chapped or sunburned lips and stays on for a long time. I even like the lip balm with sunscreen in it.
Jessica H.
Delaware, OH
I love Burt's Bees chap stick, it's honestly the only kind that seems to work for me! I usually stick with the original, which is far from plain. It's minty after-affects act like icy-hot for your lips, which especially wonderful after those long walks to class in the winter. Burt's Bees keeps my lips happy!
Jacy A.
West Newton, MA
I absolutely LOVE this lip balm!! It works so so so so well to hydrate your lips, and I just love it. The packaging is also really nice (plus!) and stays tightly sealed. I was not expecting something this good, but I definitely recommend it for people with dried out lips, and I can't wait to buy it again.
Katie S.
Clarkston, WA
I love the soothing tingles it provides for my chapped lips. I live in a very dry and windy climate and this is exactly what my lips crave. I also use it under my nose when I have a cold so I don't get a red chapped nose
Ashley C.
This stuff is amazing! I love Burt's Bees, but this Moisturizing Lip Balm is my absolute favorite. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized throughout the cold, cruel winter months and for that I am grateful. I love that it is affordable and stocked at Target, so it's easy for me to place it when I need a new one.
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
Love, love, love Burt's Bees lip care! It comes in many different colors and "flavors". Goes on easy, is great to pack in a purse. I keep them in my car, purse by my computer. They are a little bit more expensive then most chap stick but worth it. Look for coupons and deals at Target and then stock up.
Kristen W.
Kingsport, TN
This is my absolute favorite lip balm product. I love that it is natural. My lips enjoy the extra great as they are no longer chapped. Lasts long enough that I don't go through a tube in a day. I can find it at all my local drug stores. My friends love it as well.
Daisy V.
Indianapolis , IN
I love any Burt's Bees product i really like there lip balm and now that there lip balm is tinted that just made the product like so much better because it is giving your lips that nice color while still protecting them
Elizabeth G.
This lip balm was one of my first chap sticks, other than Lipsmackers. This flavor, or rather, any of them, are great. You can't go wrong with Burt's Bees, as they are natural, and leave your lips feeling refreshed without having to constantly use the lip balm. I mainly use this in the winter. Great product.
Hannah M.
I've been using Burt's Bee's products since 2002. They have the greatest stuff. I was only using their regular chap-stick, until someone got me this stuff as a gift, and its just as high quality as everything else of theirs. You really can't go wrong if you're buying something with the Burt's Bee name on it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?