BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sarah R.
Wilmington, DE
My go to product for chapped lips! I love the smooth but not sticky or too glossy feel of this chap stick. I also love the scent! The minty freshness is amazing!
Tiffani J.
Melrose
I am all the time outside in the weather and my lips pay the price!! there either chapped or dry or sunburnt. Ive tried many different products to help with these issues and Burt's Beeswax lipbalm is the best ive tried, I would recommend it to anyone and the price is so reasonable.
Porsha P.
I think the price of this bothers me the most. Over $3 for one tube. And it may be "organic" but I have an awesome Chapstick brand of candy cane that does the job just as well in a pack of three for the same price. As often as I lose and use chapstick, I can't afford this brand...
Lacey N.
Saginaw, MI
This is the only lip balm I use. This product costs more than other brands, but it more than makes up for it in quality. It's really moisturizing and has a nice tingly minty feeling that it leaves behind. It isn't necessary to apply over and over like some of the competitors.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
I literally have an over abundance of these chapsticks, I buy them all the time when they’re on sale! While they’re very effective and leave your lips smooth and hydrated, I do prefer my regular old Vaseline as it works better. Still this is definitely my favorite chapstick brand.
Alicia O.
Burt's Bees peppermint lip balm is my absolute favorite--bar none! It feels great on my lips. Very cooling and moisturizing. I love that it stays in place. I always buy the twin pack at CVS and keep one in my bed side table and one in my purse. Definitely recommend to others!
Clara M.
Holland, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Burt’s Bees is the best lip balm ever! It’s so soft and gentle on your lips. This lip balm is very effective it’s helps with dry lips and leaves your lips feeling super soft! It goes on easily and smells amazing too! I would recommend this to anyone, it’s by far the best lip balm!
Jamie L.
Bristol, CT
The best ever! I love the original lip balm so much... sure the flavors are pretty cool but nothing compares to the original for me. I've gone through tons of these! Whenever I'm at the drugstore and I see one near the register I can never pass it up. Everyone needs one of these!!
Mia M.
Albuquerque , NM
I’ve been using Burt’s bees for about 6 years now and through all the brands I’ve tried, I keep going back to this classic. It leaves my lips hydrated and nourished while being inexpensive and coming in a variety of scents. I prefer the original but I definitely love this product!
Sydni W.
Cheyenne, WY
This is my favorite lip balm ever! I love the minty smell and taste, it almost makes your lips tingle which I do not mind. I have purchased this product over and over and will continues to do so. I would absolutely recommend this product. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?