BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Christine F.
Monroeville, PA
I absolutely love this product. This keeps my lips from getting chapped in almost every situation. Since i live in an area that gets to be in the negatives during the winters, this lip balm helps my lips not be as chapped as they could be. definitely going to buy more and more as i run out. the vanilla one is my absolute favorite.
Tessa G.
Kingsbury, IN
Works well for dry or damaged lips, doesn't become cakey when adding myltiple layers which is also really nice in a lip balm. One of my favorites, I generally keep multiple lip balms in my purse but I tend to reach for this one majority of the time especially in the winter.
Andrea G.
This is definitely a tried and true product that everyone owns for a reason. Everyone I know relies on this in dry winter months and scorching heat, and it keeps my lips smooth and moisturized. I like that it is not at all greasy.
Kelli Rollins M.
Helena, MT
This is great as a set for a little girl, but in terms of real use I was not impressed. The differences were not marked, and I felt like the scents were a bit of a gimmick. Burt's Bees original is definitely what I would stick with.
Laney C.
Fishers, IN
I love this stuff !! while some find it too plain, i love that it has a simple flavor, as i find that i lick my lips more frequently with crazy flavors. i think this is one of the best lip balms out there, and i love that it's natural. i would recommend this to anyone !
Anissa B.
Chicago
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is simply amazing! I have used these lip balms for years and years and every time I know it is going to take care of my chapped lips. They can be a little pricey in the realm of lip balms but it is worth the way your lips will feel after using it. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Aixa F.
Chula Vista, CA
Me and my family are in love with this chapstick/ lip balm. I think I've purchased about 30 of these already and I fall in love with it every purchase ! The reason if because I have very chapped lips so when I apply it, I can feel the burn and I love that in chapsticks. I think also the mintiness flavor helps with that.
M K.
There is no other lip balm I would use! This is how much I love this, it keeps your lips nice and soft for a long period of time and once applying it you feel the coolness on your lips and I think that's what I love the most. I recommend getting Burt's Bees I usually go for the original one because that's the only one that gives you the cool feeling on your lip in my opinion.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I love Burt's Bees products, but I especially love the lip balm. The mint lip balm s my favorite. I use it at night and I find it helps me to relax. There is no color, so I don't have to worry about waking up with a funny clown face.
Audrey W.
Astoria, OR
I really like this product. It makes my lips feel great. I have used it many times but after the first time I was hooked. I picked it up at my local grocery store. It's easy to use and smells great. I always recommend it to folks. I really like the ones with color also. 💋
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?