BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Stephani M.
Rockford, MI
i just had tried this one and i didnt like it. didnt taste really good for me. i bought at walgreens and is really cheap but definitely the teaste for me is really important. i love tasty products to put on my lips
Christina O.
lobe love love this! All three of my kiddos along with my husband and I use Burts. Love how it feels and the taste doesn't bother my kids, we love the mango and grapefruit. We have them in the car and backpacks, because who hasn't seen them in the checkout at Target? Get yourself some Burts Bees!
Melissa L.
I really like the entire line of Burt's Bees products.The lip balms are great.You not only can get them tinted with color but they also have sunscreen and work great at moisturizing dry, cracked, or chapped lips
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love these! I have the shades Red Dahlia, Hibiscus, and Honeysuckle. They are sheer with a little tint of color. I like wearing these when I don't want the heaviness of a gloss or lipstick. They are moisturizing!
Ria M.
First time my mother and I each got one and it made our lips swell as if it was a plumper and made it very uncomfortable. The second time I got it in a set as a gift and it burned my lips, I had to take it off after 10 minutes.
It also had CARMINE in it which is an INSECT crushed to make pigment.
Casey G.
East Hartford, CT
The Burt's Bees Refreshing lip balm has a unique pink grapefruit flavor that lasts for a long time. I usually apply it about two or three times per day and my lips feel fresh and moisturized. This product doesn't have as strong of a mint/peppermint flavor as the other original Burt's Bees lip balm.
Rebekah M.
I avoid menthol balms since they tend to dry out lips, but I enjoy the mint flavor of the original Bert's Bees. I like the thickness of the balm when applied to my lips, and I think out of all the balms I've tried, Bert's Bees are the most moisturizing and repair lips the best, but the intensity of the mint flavor prevents me from using it before bed.
Rachel M.
Woodstock, IL
Burt's Bees is the best for when you really need a lip balm to clear up winter-y chapped lips. Having the tinted ones makes it more fun for when you need more than a chapstick. The Honeysuckle shade is the best in my opinion; its a light pink color.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
This is my favorite lip balm. If you're going to an outdoor party, you need to keep this in your pocket. With all the sun and all the talking you're doing, you need something to keep your lips moisturized and happy!
Anna T.
Albertville, AL
I do not understand the hype with it. I have very chapped lips and this product just made my lips burn really bad. It was so disappointing because many people really do love all things Burt's Bees. Maybe it works for people with lips who are not as chapped, but that kind of defeats the purpose.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?