BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Erin W.
Asheville, NC
I love Burt's Bees! My lips rarely dry or crack when using this product. I prefer the actual stick version compared to the squeezable, but it still serves its purpose. The only downside is the price is slightly higher compared to other like products.
Jennifer M.
Hanover, MD
I started using Burt's Bees when I was working in a quilt shop. I really like this product. I like to use this at night. It stays on all night and keeps my lips soft in the morning. I have some by my door as well so when I leave the house I can put some on. The smell is wonderful on all of them and when you do end up tasting it, it doesn't taste bad.
Rebekah M.
I avoid menthol balms since they tend to dry out lips, but I enjoy the mint flavor of the original Bert's Bees. I like the thickness of the balm when applied to my lips, and I think out of all the balms I've tried, Bert's Bees are the most moisturizing and repair lips the best, but the intensity of the mint flavor prevents me from using it before bed.
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
My M.I.L(mother in law)bought my fiance and I a gift set with 3 Burt's Bees lip balms in there for Christmas like 2 years ago and we still never needed to open the 3 one yet.It keeps my lips moist specially in the winter when I'm always using tissue and licking/picking my lips. Save my lips every time
Lisa M.
New Windsor, NY
I've used this lip balm many times. Lasts forever. It so creamy just glides on so nice. There are other brands that are cheaper so I don't search this brand out if I need some. Would buy if it was a little cheaper.
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love these! I have the shades Red Dahlia, Hibiscus, and Honeysuckle. They are sheer with a little tint of color. I like wearing these when I don't want the heaviness of a gloss or lipstick. They are moisturizing!
Becky V.
Grand Marais, MN
Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm is my favorite lip balm of all time. Not only does it make my lips feel soft and silky while using it, it doesn't dry my lips out afterwards like other mainstream lip balms. I love the smell of it, and how it glides on so smoothly. I recommend Burt's Bees products to all of my friends and family.
Alex S.
Memphis, TN
I will never be without my BURT’S!! It is my life saver in the winter when the edges of my mouth crack from cold weather, and cools and soothes during hot summer months when my lips get burnt from being in the sun.
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like this brand except for when my lips are really chapped or burnt because it makes them sting really badly and that is not a good feeling. Other than that though, it's definitely a good chap stick for every day use to keep your lips moisturized.
sarah k.
Menlo park, CA
I love this stuff, especially the pomegranate flavor. This flavor leaves a nice tint on your lips, but more importantly it works well as a chapstick! It's also a great deal and easy to find at any drugstore. I recommend it over more expensive brands simply because  it's undeniably a great deal.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?