BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Long story short. I have a tendency to break out from lip balms. It's only lip balms idk why. But I've recently try this product and I can say I finally found a lip balm that my skin doesn't freak out over. Plus it's super moisturizing and I just have to apply it once a day before I leave the house and I'm good all day
Stephanie D.
Burt's Bees is my all time favorite lip balm. I own so many tubes of this. I have one in about 6 different places! Purse, car, work, bathroom, 2nd bathroom, night stand, everywhere. I even got my boyfriend hooked on it. I really like the mint flavor and it is so soothing on the lips during those harsh Michigan winters.
Brittany L.
Hesperia, CA
I love Burts Bees products. I always try to look for natural alternatives to products when I can, and Burts Bees hits the mark. Their chapstick works great and I don't have to worry about what is in it. The tinted balms are nice, but the color is a bit bold. Almost like a lipstick...if you like that kind of thing.
Angela G.
Tolleson, AZ
Burt's Beeswax Lip Balm is literally the only lip balm I'll use. It leaves my lips feeling moist and I don't have to reapply more than a few times a day as opposed to every hour like other brands. I recommend this for anyone who doesn't want chapped lips and likes an all natural product. This 12 pack lasts me forever!
Elizabeth C.
Port Saint John
After using it the feel of your lips that it leaves is that it's actually working to stop the chaping of your lips. I hated using flavored ones as I never feel like I got results but this one is totally worth the buy and it lasts for a really great amount of time.
Heather R.
Steubenville, OH
Bought one of these in a drugstore because I needed lip balm like NOW. I had heard Burt's Beeswax products were super nice, so I thought I would try it. Such a good buy!. It goes on extremely smooth and makes your lips really soft. To me, it didn't feel gross like cheaper lip balms do. Would definitely buy this again.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
Love this Chapstick. I've been having a hard time finding a Chapstick that doesn't dry my lips out and this is the one. I have six different flavors and I love them all. They last forever and my whole family uses it. I would recommend this to everyone!
Cheyenne J.
Lansing, MI
I love all things Burt's Bees. This left my lips feeling soft without the oily feeling that many other brands of lip balm leave. I would definitely recommend this through the winter and of course through summer for chapped lips!
Ha T.
This is my go to lip balm. I love the way it feels on my lips and how minty it is. It is far superior to any other mint lip balms I have tried out. I have repurchased this lip balm numerous times now I have lost count. I have one in my handbag, one next to my bed, one in my desk at work, this stuff works and it's amazing.
Sydney A.
Willisburg, KY
My all-time favorite product. I've kept coming back to this since I first tried it, over 7 years ago. Smells great without being overpowering and works fantastically! I will buy this product as long as it's made!! #backtocool
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?