BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Simone S.
New York
I like this lip balm! It cleans, freshens, and helps chapped lips. It helped my lips and great deal!! It is very affordable and you can find it at Sephora, Ulta, local grocery store, and Nordstrom. I recommend this to others because it is the perfect chapstick.
M O N I C A 🌺 M.
Fresno, CA
If I could give this 💯 stars I would lol. I love this chapstick, only cause I love anything peppermint. If your looking for a chapstick with a lil burn from the chapstick like I do. This is your product. This won't let you down it keeps your lips moisturized.
Lia S.
New Albany , OH
I don't like that they aren't as natural as they appeared to be, however I will say it's one of the more natural lip balms so I can at least feel semi safe using it on my child. It's nice on me as well especially as a top coat over a lip stain. I'd recommend.
SMW⚡️ W.
These are so good and soothing on my lips! It feel kind of minty but it feels very cooling and refreshing especially on dry chapped lips. I am not using it right now but I would definitely repurchase even though they are kind of pricey. Still would recommend.
Khulan
It is very nice for its price. It moisturized my lips and kept them from getting chapped. I especially love the coconut pear flavor because it smells so good! I think this chapstick has to be one of my favorite lip products. I love the packaging as well!
Niki🌙 S.
Spanish Fort, AL
First of all, I think everything this brand has to offer is great. I use chapstick everyday. I'm one of those crazy people that has one for my house, one for my car, one at work & one in my purse. While I love berts bees, I don't prefer the minty all the time.
taylorohud H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Burt's Bees lip balm smells great and is definitely very popular. Like a lot of trendy lip balms I feel like this does not do a great job at treating my dry, cracked winter lips. It seems like I have to reapply far too often to justify choosing this lip balm.
Hilary W.
I love the peppermint in the chapstick. It gives chapped lips a cool feeling. I love that you don’t have to put a lot on for it to work. I get really bad chapped lips in the winter. I use this for a couple days and my lips are back to soft, healthy lips again.
Doree L.
I don’t know why this lip balm is so popular. It’s a good value but it didn’t work for me. It didn’t moisturized my lips, instead, it dried my lips even more. It was very disappointing for me. The packaging is the only thing I liked from this product.Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Emma V.
I love this lip balm. I wear it to bed every night. The formula is comfortable and hydrating without feeling waxy and heavy like some other lip balm formulas feel. I like the pomegrante and the pepperming scents, both are awesome and long lasting.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?