BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Emily G.
Buffalo, NY
I've been using Burt's Bee's lip balm for years and its never failed me. I particularly like the pomegranate flavor; it's flavorful without being overpowering or gross. In the winter time my lips get really dry and I bite them and they crack and bleed. One application of this stuff before I go to bed and I wake up the next morning with amazingly smooth lips!
Bridget W.
Livonia, MI
This is my all time favorite lip balm. It smells minty which is great for a lip balm, just use it after eating and it helps to keep your breath smelling ok. It's also based in beeswax and is on the more natural side, which I really like. I use it all the time and would recommend other people give it a try, you even get a nice tinge on your lips from it!
Taylor A.
Chico, CA
Literally my staple Chapstick. I try to deviate from this but everything else I have tried is either not very good or has too much zinc and turns my lips white. I always recommend it to friends. Plus it kinda tingles.
Lauren M.
Henrico, VA
I am a fan of Burt's bees but I do not enjoy this product. Maybe it is just me but it causes my lips to become very dry and almost painful after use. I discontinued use after trying a couple different times to wear it.
Elizabeth G.
Downey, CA
I love Burt's bee products even if I don't have dry lips I use it I got mine at Target this is my go to product for lips . It's also a cute package love how cute it looks . I will definitely buy again
Lisa H.
Coppell, TX
I got this one to try out, and while I like the pomegranate flavor, it was almost too sweet to apply all the time. I typically like original Burt's Bees for that reason, the usual mint is more refreshing. I do use this at night though, and it moisturizes well, but I try not to use it throughout the day.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
This has been my go-to lip balm for Years! It gets the job done. It's only $3 and much more portable than the new "egg" shaped lip balm. It has all natural ingredients, smells great, and leaves your lips super supple.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This lip balm is life! My lips are naturally very chapped I don't know why since I do drink at least 8 glasses of water per day but this stuff hydrates my lips and makes them nice and smooth I love it highly recommend
Nicole I.
Panorama City, CA
This is my absolute favorite lip balm! I use it everyday for my lips to keep them nice and moist. I especially love the tingle it has on your lips after applying. The packaging looks appealing to the eye. I would only buy this lip balm for my everyday use!
Taylor H.
Agawam, MA
This is a staple in my daily routine. I keep one of these babies with me everywhere i go. I love the feeling of the peppermint, smells great. Some people think they're a bit on the pricey side but I think it's worth it. I highly recommend it to others.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?