BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Love my Pink Grapefruit as it smells good, is moisturizing, and is 100% Natural. It's also nice that this is made in the USA as that is pretty rare now. It leaves my lips soft and a pretty pink color. Definitely recommend!
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
Love, love, love Burt's Bees lip care! It comes in many different colors and "flavors". Goes on easy, is great to pack in a purse. I keep them in my car, purse by my computer. They are a little bit more expensive then most chap stick but worth it. Look for coupons and deals at Target and then stock up.
Rachelle S.
Johnson, KS
Love this chapstick! Between my husband and I we always have a tube on us, in the car, on our bedside tables, in random drawers. We love this chapstick. Leaves lips feeling great and moisturized without being too waxy.
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
I was surprised that it gave such a rich color on my lips. I love it. I put it on and one of my co-workers was like "Did you just redo your makeup??? You look different..." and I was like .. "no..." and then she was like "Your lips.." and I was like "OH! Yeah.. Wow.." and then she called me a liar LOL
Katie S.
Clarkston, WA
I love the soothing tingles it provides for my chapped lips. I live in a very dry and windy climate and this is exactly what my lips crave. I also use it under my nose when I have a cold so I don't get a red chapped nose
Jessica H.
Delaware, OH
I love Burt's Bees chap stick, it's honestly the only kind that seems to work for me! I usually stick with the original, which is far from plain. It's minty after-affects act like icy-hot for your lips, which especially wonderful after those long walks to class in the winter. Burt's Bees keeps my lips happy!
Victoria D.
I absolutely love Burt's Bees Lip Balms! they are the only ones I have found that actually get rid of my chapped lips, especially in winter. I use them on my son as well, he tends to lick his lips a lot so they get really dry and red and hurt him, but Burt's Bees takes away the sting and heals his lips fast!
kathy y.
River Falls, WI
I LOVE this stuff!! unlike other lip balms, there are no funky chemicals that cause your lips to dry out or chap. it just moisturizes. even my son is hooked! i have these stashed everywhere. bonus: the tinted balms add just a tiny touch of color and still mositurize. you can't go wrong with Burt's bees!!!
Elizabeth M.
Sonora, CA
I am pretty picky when it comes to lip colors, so I usually only wear lip gloss or chap stick. I love Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms though! The colors are great, not too dark. Plus the consistency is like a chap stick, its not too sticky or dry. They are very moisturizing. Perfect for on the go touch ups.
Jamie T.
Monroe, MI
This is great if your looking for a product that will help and keep your lips moisterized. I have tried other products in the past and they wouldn't stay on long enough, I would have to keep replying over and over. This is available just about almost anywhere!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?