BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kendall T.
Springfield , KY
I love Burt's Bees and it's my go to any time I feel my lips are getting chapped! Put it on before bed and my lips feel 100x better in the morning! Only chapstick that keeps my lips from drying and cracking! Perfect for winter!
christine k.
The Burt's Bees lip balm are amazing! They glide on smoothly, they actually moisturize your lips, and it stays on a long time! I have zero qualms with my children using it all the time as well since it's 100% natural and clean ingredients!!! The only downside is that it's a little bit pricey. Otherwise we love them!
Saira M.
Midland, TX
This lip balm is by far my favorite lip balm ever! I keep one in my pant pocket, in my purse, next to my bed.... Basically I have one everywhere haha. This product makes my lips feel so smooth. Once I feel them beginning to chap I put some on and my lips and they feel a lot better in a matter of minutes. The minty smell is great. I would definitely recommend this product
Joanna H.
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is my everyday go to for any and all chapped lips. It applies flawlessly and always results in a smooth chapped-free kissable pucker for several hours. My lips feel refreshed and rejuvenated due to the hint of mint and vitamin E. Since its 100% natural I feel no guilt in allowing my kids to indulge in it as well. A 110% recommend for anyone!
Aubriana P.
Calumet
I always use this chapstick. It seems to actually moisturize your lips instead of just sit on top of them. It's not sticky at all and it doesn't go on too thick so it doesn't feel like you're wearing gallons of chapstick like some other brands feel like. It's a little more expensive than other brands but it is so worth it!
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is my favorite lip balm. It goes on smooth and has just the perfect amount of cool tingle. I love that it's available almost everywhere now. The packaging is simple, but it doesn't need to be fancy. I will continue to buy this lip balm and recommend it to others.
Kayla H.
Bristol, TN
I always loved the original Burt's Bees lip balm and now ey have it tented! It doesn't have a heavy tent, but it is just enough for a cute subtle look. A lot of people believe its going to be a lipstick alternative, but it's not. It's a tented lip balm. I adore it.
Brooke C.
Burt's bees has always been a staple for me. For years I have loyally uses this product. You can't go wrong with it. I would absolutely recommend it, especially the pomegrante. Soothes and heals the lips. Pleasant smell. 10/10
Christine A.
Wyckoff, NJ
I love Burt's bee's! the product is great and its nice and minty so feels refreshing. for the price though, i did expect it to be a little better - especially for the amount of times i lose it ! BUT overall, it is a good product and i would most likely use it again.
Paige O.
Peyton, CO
This product attracted me and after walking past it multiple times I purchased it. I have fallen in love with Burt's Bees, and this lip balm! This product softens my dry lips, and has actually helped me stopped biting my lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?