BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sarai A.
I really like this lip balm. For one, it is a very cheap drugstore lip balm but it is creamy. I have also tried the ones with a tint (but I can't review it here since it's not here) It is smooth application and does what it claims to do!
Jessica B.
Leitchfield, KY
I love this line of lip balm. The only disadvantage is the balm tends to go on a little too "thick." It is a good value for the price. And it can be grabbed up in the check out line at any major store. Not the balm you want to use before kissing anyone!
Ashley C.
I remember the first time I tried this Chapstick. I'm obsessed with the smell, taste, texture. One word of advice, don't let it get in your eyes. I was told it gives the same effect as rhoto eye drops. Other then that. I dig it, nice for the winter time.
Elizabeth G.
Downey, CA
I love Burt's bee products even if I don't have dry lips I use it I got mine at Target this is my go to product for lips . It's also a cute package love how cute it looks . I will definitely buy again
Jamie L.
Cleveland, OH
I need this lip balm with me wherever I go! My lips feel super super soft in just minutes with this one! The peppermint helps my lips feel minty too, which I loveee! It lasts quite long on my lips, and I would definitely recommend to others. I haven't use any other lip balms after discovering this one.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This lip balm is life! My lips are naturally very chapped I don't know why since I do drink at least 8 glasses of water per day but this stuff hydrates my lips and makes them nice and smooth I love it highly recommend
Ashley D.
Staunton, VA
I have Pink Blossom and the Rose tinted lip balms and I love them! I use the rose more often though, because I love the color on my lips. It doesn't go on too thick or thin (at least from my perspective). I'll definitely be buying the other colors soon!
Taylor H.
Agawam, MA
This is a staple in my daily routine. I keep one of these babies with me everywhere i go. I love the feeling of the peppermint, smells great. Some people think they're a bit on the pricey side but I think it's worth it. I highly recommend it to others.
Bailey J.
I love all of Burt's Bees products. And the replenishing lip balm is no exception. It leaves my lips silky smooth, and after it wears off, my lips still feel soft! And it smells SO good! The only negative thing I have to say about it is the price. If they could make it more affordable, it would be perfect!
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
I loooove this lip balm and I don't have to feel guilty about putting bad chemicals on my lips to feel absorbed. I like it because it's easy to use and the smells are amazing. My favorites are the grapefruit and the mint!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?