BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kyla W.
78253
Such a great chapstick! Keeps my lips moisturized all day. I've only purchased it once but I know my aunt loves it. It always has a strong scent, some of the scents aren't too great but they get the job done regardless. I may purchase it again if I'm bored.
Jamie T.
Monroe, MI
This is great if your looking for a product that will help and keep your lips moisterized. I have tried other products in the past and they wouldn't stay on long enough, I would have to keep replying over and over. This is available just about almost anywhere!
Aurora H.
Phoenix
This is the only chapstick I'll always keep with me. I've been using it for years. It always prevents or fixes my chapped lips. I only use it once or twice a day because I never need more. Considering it lasts for months it's always worth the few bucks. I will continue buying it as long as it's available.
Ashley D.
Staunton, VA
I have Pink Blossom and the Rose tinted lip balms and I love them! I use the rose more often though, because I love the color on my lips. It doesn't go on too thick or thin (at least from my perspective). I'll definitely be buying the other colors soon!
Monica D.
Vallejo, CA
This is my favorite chap stick, I can't live without it! I have one on my nightstand, in my diaper bag, and in my everyday purse. It makes my lips feel soft and I love the fresh tingling feeling when I first apply it!
Jamie L.
Cleveland, OH
I need this lip balm with me wherever I go! My lips feel super super soft in just minutes with this one! The peppermint helps my lips feel minty too, which I loveee! It lasts quite long on my lips, and I would definitely recommend to others. I haven't use any other lip balms after discovering this one.
Jessica B.
Leitchfield, KY
I love this line of lip balm. The only disadvantage is the balm tends to go on a little too "thick." It is a good value for the price. And it can be grabbed up in the check out line at any major store. Not the balm you want to use before kissing anyone!
Chloe B.
Raleigh, NC
This chapstick was one of the best chapsticks I've every used. The chapstick was very easy to put on and use. I bought this chapstick at a local Walmart. The chapstick met and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely not hesitate to recommend this.
Etondi M.
San Pablo, CA
A decent lip balm, it does what its supposed tk. The only thing i would say, is that i don't care for the smell too much. It doesn't smell bad, but it doesn't smell particularly good, it has a waxy smell to it. Which i guess makes sense since its bees wax?
Sarai A.
I really like this lip balm. For one, it is a very cheap drugstore lip balm but it is creamy. I have also tried the ones with a tint (but I can't review it here since it's not here) It is smooth application and does what it claims to do!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?