BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

mary k.
I bought this from ulta and it’s a moisturizer but my lips get so dry i have to layer it on my lips and have to put it on like every 30 mins. so it goes out pretty fast i would say. but i love the smell and the company!
Nikki A.
New Wilmington
I used to use chapstick brand chapstick and I would constantly be applying it but I switched to Burts bees and my lips have never been better I apply it half as much as other chapsticks and all the flavors are great.
Ali G.
This is a great chapstick. Yes, it's more expensive than most other drugstore brands but it's worth the price. It smells great and doesn't have a chemical smell like some other brands. I can put this on in he Morning when I have dry lips and my lips will stay moisturized throughout the day!
Destiny C.
This is my go to lip balm. It is the only lip balm that works for me. I love the peppermint smell and taste! I also really enjoy the cooling sensation it gives off!
Tara P.
Fulton, NY
Nothing can compare to the original Burt’s bees chapstick. I will choose this chapstick over all others. When my lips are really chapped, I put this chapstick on and it starts to “burn/tingle” on my lips and that’s how I know that it’s working. Within minutes my lips are no longer chapped!
Shelby M.
Tucson
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this lip balm when my lips are chapped. It smells good, its moisturizing, and it tingles (a must when I buy Lip Balm). It’s a little bit pricy but I love it. 😍
Chantel G.
California
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great and comes in many different flavors so you dont get tired. I have always had dry chapped and peeling lips that annoy me to no end. This definitely helps.
Jaimie T.
You cannot go wrong with this product & I think everyone has to own at least one. Men Women love it. It’s not sticky, suuuper affordable. Goes above & beyond the job & soothes like crazy, especially for winter my friends. I buy a new one about once a month because I’ll lose one & go nuts.
Brooke M.
East Moline
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Burt’s Bees balm. It hydrates unlike any other balm. It’s kind of expensive, especially if you lose these as much as I seem too. I’d definitely recommend them. If I’m buying lip balm for the long run I try to buy this, though with how pricey it is I typically reach for something else if I just need to grab something to hydrate then and there seeing as I always have seven balms at home. This is the best smell too, I love the minty feeling
Emily B.
La Mirada , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Burt’s Bees chapstick. It gives the nice little sting that I like and really makes my lips feel nice. It’s definitely more expensive than my normal chapsticks but it is worth it
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?