BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Laurel W.
Lubbock, TX
Burt's bees chapsticks are great, nourishing, smell nice, and easy to put on. My go to brand for chap stick. Not uncomfortable or itchy and stays on pretty long for chapstick. Considering it's only $3 for great quality I think it's well worth it!
Anna H.
1,352 reviews
I love this Burt's Bees Balm. Medicated balms usual irritate my lips and burn them but this one from Burt's is the opposite it is really good and feel nice on my lips all while healing them from being chapped and wind burned.
Beth W.
South Elgin, IL
Wish I hadn't bought the 4 pack and just tried one. Texture is too waxy for me. Usually I apply a lipstick a few minutes after I let a lip balm sink in and my lipstick just slid off. Usually I'm a huge Burt's Bees fan, this one just isn't for me.
Kassandra W.
San Diego, CA
The older I gave gotten, the more I have appreciated natural products. I remember being a child and using my father's or grandmother's Burt's Bees lip balm and I am still a fan to this day. I have loved every scent I try out, but the original is my favorite. My lips feel so moisturized and stay that way for a long time. This lip balm works wonders.
Sandra B.
During winter my lips get chapped and peely. Burts Bee's Chapstick does great in keeping them from getting chapped and peeled and also helps the recovery process when i have forgotten to use chapstick and they get all chapped. I was recommended by a friend and I am so glad I started buying!
Kristin A.
Allentown, PA
The ONLY chapstick I use. My husband is also obsessed. I think between the both of us, we have about 6 tubes in every location of our house, cars, bags, etc. It is not harsh on our lips, yet does the trick in the super cold weather. We do not suffer from chapped lips, EVER! This is a miracle worker, and the scent/flavor is not overwhelming.
Annie V.
Modesto, CA
I LOVE burt's bees! This particular flavor and all the other ones as well! This one does leave a tint of color on your lip after application but who doesn't love color and Chapstick in one? I have found that there is a good amount of healing as well with this Chapstick and that's what I love the most. Why buy a product if it isn't going to work?!
Khadija I.
McLean, VA
I love this lip balm so much. It glides on very easily and its very easy to apply. It doesn't get messy. It kept my lips hydrated all day. You can grab this at any drugstore like CVS Pharmacy, Target etc. I have bought this multiple times and I highly recommend that you buy this if you're in search for the perfect lip balm. It's worth every penny.
Emily W.
Saint Louis, MO
I seriously could not make it through the day without this chapstick. This is the only chapstick that doesn't dry out my lips (imagine that!) and doesn't build up immunity to it to where I have to keep applying it. I always buy the twin packs just in case I misplace one. But, I always have one in my purse and in my bedside drawer. Love Burt's Bees!
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
I swear by this and don't go anywhere without it. I absolutely love Burt's Bees products and I trust them because they are made in the USA. This chapstick leaves my lips feeling smooth and tingly and it's almost the best feeling ever, unless you get a puppy.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?