BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Linda S.
This lip tint feels great. It's light and moisturizing. It gives a great amount of color without looking like a lipstick. It's a great product for day or night. I haven't seen these in stores- I ordered mine online. I would repurchase again.
brittany p.
i really recommend this lip balm! i don’t really like using other lip balms i only use this one because it works soo good! i buy one every month! it’s soo good!!
Alena g.
Vancouver, WA
I have used this products and it really makes your lips feel soft and adds jus a perfect amount of color so its like a lipstick and chapstick in one. another thing i love about it is that its all natural which is a big plus because who wants a whole bunch of chemicals on our lips. so i highly recommend this products because it works great!
Blake K.
Arnoldsville, GA
I've been using this product for years and love it. It works wonders moisturizing my lips, especially in winter when they get so chapped. Burt's Bees goes on so smoothly and never leaves my lips sticky. The pomegranate taste is an added plus!
Robyn W.
Love this line of Burt's Bees products. I currently own the two darker shades and really want some of the nudes now that I see the pictures. The formula is light and not sticky or uncomfortable to wear. The tint is very lovely and buildable.
Ariel H.
Newburgh, IN
I totally loved this chapstick and wish I could use it all the time. However, the Peppermint oil caused me to get sores in my mouth. This happens every time I use something with Peppermint oil close to my mouth, including toothpaste. It's a bummer because I absolutely love the smell of the Peppermint! The coverage and scent are wonderful.
Brooke N.
This is my all time favorite lip balm that I use everyday. I love how it adds a red tint to your lips, I feel like it completes my makeup and doesn't look too dramatic like lipstick can. I love the flavor pomegranate, it's the best! Hydrates your lips and makes them feel soft and hydrated. I defiantly prefer this lip balm over any other.
Jasmine N.
I bought mine at Walmart and they have these right next to the checkout section and I thought I'd give it a try and I'm glad I certainly did because I love this stuff it heals any cracks that I get from the cold winter wind and I get instant relief with no sticky feeling it's something that I've recommended time and time again to everyone
Kasandra M.
Westchester, IL
This is my boyfriend's favorite lip balm, he loves the feel, and scent. He used to have dry lips that were chapped all the time in colder months, since he started keeping a tube of Burt's Bees in his pocket, his lips have been much better.
Prerana D.
This is my favorite lip balm and use it almost every day.  I've tried many other brands (chapstick, vaseline, EOS, etc.) and I always come back to this because not only is it healing but feels great.  Not too sticky and light.  I even love the peppermint and how it tingles a little bit.  Makes my lips feel fresh and soft.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?