BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rachel M.
Woodstock, IL
Burt's bees can be great when you first start using it. They smell good and are not sticky. They can also be very soothing. However, after months of repetitive use, I find my lips don't respond to the ingredients well anymore. It is almost as if the chap stick stops working for me.
Angie S.
Macungie, PA
Keeps my lips soft and smooth all day. Nothing remarkable about the formula, it doesn't feel heavy though I can tell it's there. Just a regular lip balm formula. It does have a noticeable scent, I don't know how to describe it really, kind of herbal? Not terrible, but not great either, but it isn't very strong anyways so no big deal.
Melissa B.
Rahway, NJ
I am a little bit of a lip balm/gloss addict and I have a few tubes of Burt's Bees in my repertoire. There are some pros and cons to this product.

Pro: It coats your lips well, it doesn't cost too much, it has no color (you can just swipe it on - no mirror needed).

Cons: I don't really like the texture. I feel like my lips are protected but not really moisturized. I'm not a fan of the taste.
Andrea H.
Fountain Valley
I love the easy application. I love the tingly sensation. It lasts a few hours. Its a must have for my everyday use. I have used Burt's Bee's for many years and love it! I bought mine at target or even walmart! I will defiantly buy again!
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY
I like Burt's Bees products. Their lip balm feels good on my lips and isn't to expensive. The only thing that I don't like is the taste. Yes I know it's not meant to be tasted but it stays on good and sometimes the taste gets in my mouth.
Tannisha M.
Milwaukie, OR
Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm is just about the only product on the market I have found that will actually help with chapped lips other than Carmex (which, in my opinion, has a terrible smell.) Burt's bees is long lasting, effective, and they have quite a few shades to choose from within their tinted lip balm line. I swear by it!
Bethany M.
Really good product that helps moisturize lips. The original has a tingle from the peppermint oil which some may like & some may not like. It's not super glossy, which can be a pro or con depending on the consumer. I would buy this again!
Diana A.
Caldwell, ID
Love this brand of chapsticks. It lasts a long time without having to reapply and leaves my lips feeling soft. It is a great price for what it does. I have had really bad chapped lips and this chapstick has done the trick for them. I will most def keep buying them.
Andi K.
Parker, CO
Love Burt's Bees. Love that Burt's Bees is natural! This balm contains bees wax, which means it applies thicker and feels heavier on the lips vs your typical chapstick. I personally love this feeling because it stays longer and I don't need to apply neary as often as I do with standard chapstick. When I use at night before bed I don't wake up with dry lips that are ready to crack. Great product.
April B.
Wilmington, NC
Burt's bees has some of the best products on the market, and its lip balms are not exception. This product does not compare to any other lip balm on the market. Yes, it is a little more expensive, but it is worth every penny! Try this Burt's bees the next time you have chapped lips, and you'll never go back to any other product again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?