BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Laura W.
Cheney, WA
Theres so many plus' to this this product.
Lets first start out with 100% percent all natural ingredients, it leaves your lips soft and smooth, and helps immediately for chapped lips or sore lips. This is such a great prodcut and I use it frequently!
Quynh-Thi V.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love all of Burt's Bees products! They are awesome.

I love that the Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm is so effective and smells amazing. I also love that it's made of organic and natural ingredients. Definitely would recommend this product!
Diana B.
Other chap sticks just mask the problem. If you want to actually heal cracked, dry, or flaking lips - try Burt's Bees. Anything made with petroleum jelly will make the problem so much worse because it acts as a barrier to moisture -- keeping it away from your lips!! The natural oils in this product not only nourish in the moment, but when you keep applying it heals your lips. use over night for great results!
Kasey K.
I have the rose color, and it adds a perfect, sheer, very natural and moisturizing tint to the lips. I love the packaging, and considering how long this balm has lasted me, the price is fair. I love that it contains real beeswax and coconut oil.
Avery R.
San Antonio, TX
I started using this product during the winter to prevent dry lips and I have continued using it even into the summer. This chap stick is really moisturizing and doesn’t leave your lips feeling like they are on fire. I highly recommend Burt's Bees.
April E.
New Brighton, PA
I am a low-maintenance girl and don't enjoy fussing with a lengthy beauty routine each day. Give me some mascara and Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm and I am good to go. I love the subtle color this lip balm leaves ... it looks natural. It does a great job with moisturizing, too. Very pleased.
Sandra B.
During winter my lips get chapped and peely. Burts Bee's Chapstick does great in keeping them from getting chapped and peeled and also helps the recovery process when i have forgotten to use chapstick and they get all chapped. I was recommended by a friend and I am so glad I started buying!
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I love my Burts chapstick!! Every kind works well for me :) the coconut and pear is my absolute favorite. I lost mine but it lasted on my lips for a long time and smelled so so good! I think they are worth every penny. Help with my chapped lips so well.
Beth W.
South Elgin, IL
Wish I hadn't bought the 4 pack and just tried one. Texture is too waxy for me. Usually I apply a lipstick a few minutes after I let a lip balm sink in and my lipstick just slid off. Usually I'm a huge Burt's Bees fan, this one just isn't for me.
Jessica n.
I absolutely love this brand. The chapstick is so soothing and doesnt have a strong smell to it. It also stays on for a long time and you dont need to apply much.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?