BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Cat M.
Sugar Land, TX
This is by far the best one of Burt's Bees lip balms! It goes on so smooth and keeps your lips moisturized all day. If you have really chapped lips this is one of the only chap sticks I have used where I feel a difference in my lip's natural moisture after I have used it (without constantly applying it). I think the acai berry in this product sets it apart from the others and makes it such great quality.
Avery R.
San Antonio, TX
I started using this product during the winter to prevent dry lips and I have continued using it even into the summer. This chap stick is really moisturizing and doesn’t leave your lips feeling like they are on fire. I highly recommend Burt's Bees.
Wendy T.
As much as I'd love to love this product, I really can't. I have really sensitive lips and I find that this product doesn't help keep my lips hydrated as much as I wish they would. Chapstick tends to be better for me, despite it being much cheaper. Even the special Burt's Bees sticks don't do anything for me, but actually makes my lips dryer.
stephanie b.
Honestly, I know a lot of people think Burt's Bees is an overpriced brand. But you get what you pay for people! And it's not that much of a price difference than your typical Chapstick brand. I love the pomegranate flavor, it gives your lips just a biiiiit of color, smells great, and makes your lips soft; everything you'd want out of a lip balm
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
This is hands down one of the essentials have in my car,purse, and at least two rooms in my house. Burt's Bees are masters when he comes to making great affordable products. This stays on and lasts for a long time. Others out there need to be applied more often than wanted but not this one. Helps with the harsh windy frosty winters of the north east!
Antoinette W.
Oshkosh, WI
I purchased this product thinking it was a bigger lip balm, less likely to get lost. I opened up the package to find a small plastic tube. I also didn't like the look on my lips. Let's just say when I lost it, I didn't go crazy searching for it.
Tori H.
Ohio
I love using natural products on my lips. I always have a burts bees peppermint chapstick on my lips. My lips tend to get very dry during wonder and summer so having this on me at all times is very helpful and long lasting. Gives my lips a tingly feeling. Cheap for such a great product. You can get these anywhere . I got mine at my local target.
Kasey K.
I have the rose color, and it adds a perfect, sheer, very natural and moisturizing tint to the lips. I love the packaging, and considering how long this balm has lasted me, the price is fair. I love that it contains real beeswax and coconut oil.
Quynh-Thi V.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love all of Burt's Bees products! They are awesome.

I love that the Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm is so effective and smells amazing. I also love that it's made of organic and natural ingredients. Definitely would recommend this product!
Kelsey C.
Saint Louis, MO
Lasts for a long time and it's super moisturizing. It's affordable and can be found almost anywhere. I got mine from CVS. My favorite scent is Acai, but i also like pomegranate! Love, great stuff, would get again bc it's great stuff, best lip balm
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?