BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
My new favorite lip product!! It makes my lips feel soo soft and it smells amazing! I use it every night before going to bed and i wake up with very soft lips and i reaply it n the morning before work.
Anna L.
I love Burt's Bees in general but this product is definitely something every girl or boy needs in their arsenal of products. It is light and not sticky or waxy and very moisturizing. There is no colour or tint and it goes on clear so it is very good for under lipstick or lip gloss as a base. A light peppermint smell and minty taste are added benefits to this already essential chapstick.
Funfact: Peppermint can aid in improving nausea and even increase memory and problem solving abilities
Julienne J.
Wyckoff
I love the cool feeling the Burt's bees leaves on your lips! Although sometimes I feel like my lips are more likely to get chapped after using its. I love the twin lack because I tend to always loose my chap sticks and because it allows me to keep on me at all times and one in my car or at my house.
April M.
Rockford, WA
I love Burt's Bees chap stick. It is the only brand that I use regularly because it works! When my lips are chapped I usually only have to apply once or twice to make my lips feel better! Where with other brands I would be re-applying several times before I found true relief. Burt's Bees chap stick is also great protection for you lips from wind and sun!
Milana D.
Fort Worth, TX
I like Burt's Bees chapstick products, but I wasn't the biggest fan of this one. It did leave my lips feeling soft, but the shade was too much for my liking. I recommend this for people wanting a hit of color and that don't really like harsh lip products.
Amy L.
Saratoga, CA
I personally don't love these lip balms. I have the Mango one and I've tried the Pomegranate ones before. When I put it on, there's an aftertaste that I don't love and I don't like the way it sits on my lips. I don't feel my lips getting softer and this is the last lip balm I reach for. However, if it works for you, that's great! It just doesn't work for me.
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
One of the only lipbalms I can use that actually hydrates my lips and helps the chapped feeling and texture go away. I find other products just sit on top of the skip and don't penetrate and hydrate. However, Burt's Bees is different I would recommend them to others definitely. Just perhaps not the Grapefruit scented one the smell gets in your nose and burns a bit.
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
It's no secret I have LOVED Burt's bees for YEARSSSSS. Always have kept my lips nice and smooth after a nice sugar scrub. I don't think I've had chapped lips in years thanks to this. Not to mention with every day use it took me YEARS to use all of mine.
PJ H.
Santa Cruz, CA
In comparison to many other drugstore lip balms, this one is different in its own way, it's a bit more waxy. You do have to reapply it over and over again like any other lip balms. Looks great under lipsticks and it cured my dry lips, or so I believe it did. Not my go-to lip balm, but it works. I prefer the EOS lip balms because of their unique chic look.
Jadon P.
Made my lips feel replenished and new. A little of exfoliating helps to do first then use this product. The price is okay, could be lower but the quality is great! I would recommend to someone who doesn't want to have chapped lips, so basically everyone!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?