BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Christina D.
My go to balm for chapped lips. The problem I find with a lot of balms and glosses is that they make my lips peel (gross I know). I guess my lips are sensitive to certain oil bases. I ended up switching to wax on recommendation from my husband and I haven't had any problems since. Tingly and minty. This stuff is great.
Avery C.
Rocky Mount, NC
I fell in love with Burts Bees products when I was you and tried the lemon scented lip balm in a round tin. This product is just a good. It moisturizes and shines. It smells wonderful and lasts a long time. The pomegranate scent is the best. Would definitely buy again.
Brooke C.
Burt's bees has always been a staple for me. For years I have loyally uses this product. You can't go wrong with it. I would absolutely recommend it, especially the pomegrante. Soothes and heals the lips. Pleasant smell. 10/10
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Have tried a bunch of these flavors, such as vanilla bean, mango, grapefruit, etc. but my favorite has to be the original! Wish that it lasted longer on my lips though. Have so many of these left still, don't need to buy any more!
Eva C.
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I have to use it every single day, and maybe because of its awesome smell and feel, I always feel woken up after putting it on. It usually takes me 4 months to finish one, which is very nice.
Leah N.
Hillsdale
Ever since I accidentally found Burt's Bees lip balms while I was at college in the Midwest, where the winters brutalized my lips and nothing else worked, I have stuck faithfully by this brand. I have used it for almost 15 years and recommend it to anyone who asks!
Deanna G.
Canfield, OH
I first started using Burt's Bees chap stick about 5 years ago and at that point I pretty much fell in love with it. Burt's Bees keeps your lips feeling hydrated and its long lasting. Its not a chap stick that you need to keep refreshing constantly(even though you'll want to, because it feels so good when you apply it).
Paige O.
Peyton, CO
This product attracted me and after walking past it multiple times I purchased it. I have fallen in love with Burt's Bees, and this lip balm! This product softens my dry lips, and has actually helped me stopped biting my lips.
Brianna A.
Whittier, CA
I did not care for this chapstick as much as most people seemed to. I had dry and cracked lips and heard great things about Burt's Bees but it did not provide any benefit for me at all. I actually prefer EOS over this chapstick.
Janelle M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like placing this lip balm on right before I go to sleep and in the morning wake up with soft lips. This is my first Burt Bee's Lip Balm and I can honestly say I understand why they're raved about. Even if my lips were severely dry, I only have to put this on for 1-2 days and they're back to being soft and beautiful.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?