BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Madison R.
Tallahassee, FL
I use this lip balm 24/7. I buy at wholesale from Costco and I put it on every night before bed and I use it even more often during the winter. My lips tend to get chapped very easily and using this lip balm is a lifesaver. My boyfriend loves it too!
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Have tried a bunch of these flavors, such as vanilla bean, mango, grapefruit, etc. but my favorite has to be the original! Wish that it lasted longer on my lips though. Have so many of these left still, don't need to buy any more!
Sarah C.
Glens Falls, NY
Love Burt's Bees! I buy chapstick all the time trying to figure out which one like best. I definitely think Burt's Bees is one of my favorites. Love the mint smell and tingle from the mint on my lips. Keeps my lips moisturized!
Kat F.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been buying Burt's Bees for many years. I recently bought this replenishing lip balm and it's amazing. The change in the weather had my lips so dry and chapped. Just after one time of using it my lips were so soft! They are so moisturized and I love the hint of pink color I get when I wear it, that's a plus too
Heather R.
Columbia City , IN
I absolutely love Burt's Bees products, especially this lip balm. My lips get very dry and fracked and bleed so I've gone through a lot of different lip balms and chapsticks. Burt's Bees is my favorite because it's not greasy and leaves my lips soft and moisturized. I always recommend this to my friends and family.
Stephanie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've been using Burt's Bee's chapstick for years. It's my go-to chap stick for major dryness. I always have one in my purse, one in my gym bag, and one in the car. You never know when you're gonna need it. And the peppermint just adds a hint of fresh breath without having to chew on a mint or a piece of gum. Love it!
christine k.
The Burt's Bees lip balm are amazing! They glide on smoothly, they actually moisturize your lips, and it stays on a long time! I have zero qualms with my children using it all the time as well since it's 100% natural and clean ingredients!!! The only downside is that it's a little bit pricey. Otherwise we love them!
Georgina O.
Staten Island, NY
Out of all the chapsticks I have used, Burt's Bees has become a recent staple, and is most definitely worth the price you pay for it! Besides the instant comfort and moisture it provides for chapped lips (especially during extreme heat/cold), I really love how refreshing the mint is and the instant relief it provides
Stacey S.
Muskegon, MI
My Burt's Bees lip balm is definitely my MVP! I can't go a day without mosturizing my lips and Burt's Bees is my absolute favorite brand. After the shower or when my lips feel dry I love to lather them in this lip balm which helps keep them soft and feeling refreshed! This is a wonderful product and I 100% give it 5 stars.
Cheri M.
Carlisle, PA
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is one of my favorites to use. The pomegranate smells so awesome! It is a great balm that i like to use in the winter because it helps fight the cracked lips i get when it's cold out. It also is tinted so it gives your lips a little color without having to cake lipstick on over top of your chapstick.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?