BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Brittany R.
Grove City, PA
This lip balm can feel waxy and definitely has a scent so it might not be the best option for people with sensitive skin or a sensitive scent of smell. This is tinted so beware if you plan on putting a different color lip stick on top. It moisturizes the lips well.
Amy M.
I love Burt's Bees lip balms! They are very moisturizing and renewing. They are pricey as lip balms go, and I wish they would sink in faster as my lips stay tacky for some time, but as far as hydration goes, you can't beat it!
Robin G.
Cambridge, OH
I love this stuff! It goes on so smooth, and after a day at the pool without it...it's made me miss it that much more. Texture is soft and smooth, the smell is great (and it doesn't taste weird if you "accidentally" get some in your mouth). My favorite is the cherry!
Cheyenne J.
Lansing, MI
I love all things Burt's Bees. This left my lips feeling soft without the oily feeling that many other brands of lip balm leave. I would definitely recommend this through the winter and of course through summer for chapped lips!
Ellie T.
Milwaukee, WI
I have accumulated so many of these over the years so I can keep them all over the place. This is the only Chapstick I feel actually hydrated my lips instead of dries it out. The taste isn't great, but that's my only complaint.
Kelsey B.
York, PA
I love that Burt's Bees is all natural, which is why I chose to purchase the chapstick. I hate when menthol is in chapsticks or similar ingredients that cause your lips to tingle. Since this chapstick gave my lips the tingling feeling I really don't like it. For those people who enjoy that, this is the product for you!
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
This chapstick was only okay for me. I expected to be wow-ed at the price point for a drugstore chapstick, but I wasn't entirely impressed. I've found other chapsticks that moisturize my lips better, and I will likely stick with them than repurchase this chapstick.
Tanya G.
New Orleans, LA
I have used this lip balm for years! I don't get chapped lips often since I moved to the south where it's warmer and more humid, but when I do, this lip balm helps nearly overnight. It also helps keep my lips soft and supple all year long. I only wish it had a natural sunscreen in it!
Brittany L.
Hesperia, CA
I love Burts Bees products. I always try to look for natural alternatives to products when I can, and Burts Bees hits the mark. Their chapstick works great and I don't have to worry about what is in it. The tinted balms are nice, but the color is a bit bold. Almost like a lipstick...if you like that kind of thing.
Rachel W.
Sherwood, AR
I have tried so many things to keep my lips from being chapped, and nothing works near as well as Burt's Bees. It stays on for a long time, and it keeps my lips crazy soft. I don't think I'll ever go back to using anything else.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?