BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Mary M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Burt's Bees is always a great brand to buy, no matter what you're purchasing. This lip balm was soothing and I used it even to just pump up my lipstick. The packaging is like all the other Burt's products. I would recommend this for purchase.
Jordyn N.
Eugene, OR
This chapstick is the only chapstick i use, i keep them everywhere too! one in my work bag, my purse, my desk, and i think i have 4 more in my bathroom! they make my lips feel so healthy and soft, plus the flavors are so nice and subtle, nothing overly fragranced either which is a huge plus to me! I don't use any other kind. This stuff rocks
Aubree M.
This is the most amazing lip balm that I have ever had the pleasure of using! I suffer from very dry, chapped lips so I've used a lot of different products. I can tell you, Burt's Bees lip blame is the best and it's definitely worth the price.
Aimee F.
Syracuse, NY
This is an overall great chapstick. Very new product. Fits nicely in a small purse but a strange size so hard to lose. Available at CVS. It's a nice change from the regular Burt's Bees that I have been buying for years. Would highly recommend if squeezable chap sticks are your thing.
Finnlee E.
I don't care for the "Ultra conditioning" kind ... but I'm absolutely in love with my Tropical and Wild Cherry! My boyfriend is a huge fan of the original mint (and that makes for some super sweet combination kisses) ;) I'm all about Burt's Bees products! All natural and so moisturizing! The fact that they feel/smell great just adds to it!
Gretchen J.
Geneva, OH
My family's go to when buying lip balm. This product gives a smooth feeling and doesn't make me feel like I need to keep reapplying. It lasts for awhile and actually helps out chapped lips. It's totally worth trying, I think you'll love it.
Adrienne P.
I really love the Burt's bees brand, but this lip balm was a miss for me. It is way too waxy and it did not moisturize my lips very well. Even though it was quite waxy, I found I had to reapply often. I also did not care for the flavor/scent. Hard to explain, but it almost had a bitter fruit flavor to it. Not exactly what you want on the lips.
Rachel C.
I love this product and use it each morning before I leave the house. I am not a happy person if I get chapped lips, so I depend on Burts lip balm to protect my lips. Thank you Java Dog for keeping stocked with this product.
Amber S.
Dallas, TX
This product was very hyped up when I first heard about it so I was very excited to try it, but unfortunately it didn't last long enough or provide enough moisture for my liking. The feel and the smell is good, but I don't think it's any better than an off-brand drug store lip balm.
Sandi C.
I'm very picky about my lip balm and my friend suggested I tried Burt's Bees. I LOVE this product. I love the fact that it's 100% natural and doesn't leave my lips feeling waxy. I have sleep apnea and wear a face mask at night so my lips are not only tortured by the weather but by my sleep apnea machine as well. It comes in a variety of different combinations but my go to is Vitamin E & Peppermint.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?