BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jill M.
Weston, WI
This is the only lip balm my husband and I use. We actually purchase it in bulk so we always have a giant box of Burt's on hand at all times. It's smooth, soothing and leaves us with a happy tingle every time. We continue to use this product over and over again and would recommend to anyone!
Morgan D.
Lexington, KY
Ever since discovering Burt's Bees, it's the only lip balm I use! I love the original for the peppermint flavor, but also the vanilla bean flavor is good under lipstick and liquid lipstick! I keep trying the new flavors to find more that I like!
Mary  H.
I really like this product a lot. It has high quality ingredients, and is very soothing for your lips. The only problem I have with it, is that it's kind of expensive. But that's sort of to be expected from high quality products such as this one!
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
Theres so many plus' to this this product.
Lets first start out with 100% percent all natural ingredients, it leaves your lips soft and smooth, and helps immediately for chapped lips or sore lips. This is such a great prodcut and I use it frequently!
Hannah C.
Arlington , VA
Love this! I use it before bed every day, relaxing scent, I've gone through at least five in the last couple of years. It's also very cheap - a tube for a couple of dollars will last a few months, even if you slather it on like me. Slight tint as well - the right side of my lips (from your pov) have on the chapstick.
Shannon G.
Albany , NY
The only chapstick you need to own, it really hydrates and smmoths your lips without having to keep reapplying over and over. I usually grab it from Target and while it may be a tiny bit more than others it is beyond worth the price difference because you'll only need one versus mulitples
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
This is hands down one of the essentials have in my car,purse, and at least two rooms in my house. Burt's Bees are masters when he comes to making great affordable products. This stays on and lasts for a long time. Others out there need to be applied more often than wanted but not this one. Helps with the harsh windy frosty winters of the north east!
Aeron L.
Fort Worth, TX
Burt's Bees products are all wonderful, especially their lip balm. Their products are 100% natural, so you don't need to worry about what chemicals you are applying to your lips. There are a variety of scents. I recommend their pomegranate.
Alisa S.
Peoria, AZ
This is a good lip balm. It hydrates, soothes, and makes your lips feel better. The only downside is the fragrance. It has a strange after smell. That is the only reason I did not give this product 5 stars. The quality of this product is great.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
It's my second favorite lip balm. I'm not such a fan of the packaging style (turn up to remove product) but that's strictly based on preference. I love the product itself. It keeps my lips from being dry and smells wonderful.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?