BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sharon W.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love Burt's Bees lip balm. It smells great and it leaves my lips feeling moist. It's perfect for any occasion and great to take with you when you travel, go to work, or go to school.
I literally cannot live without using this because my lips are always dry, and this lip balm is quick to apply and lasts for quite a long time.
Erin B.
The original burts bees balm is the best thing ever! I've used it forever and will continue to use it forever because it really just works! Nothing I have used works as good as burts bees! Great to apply under matte liquid lip stick!
Cassie Y.
This is the best lip balm I've ever used. I love the fact that it has all natural ingredients that I know and trust, the flavors are awesome. It's not greasy at all, goes on smooth, and really and truly moisturizes. I won't use another brand again!
Lizzy c.
I love this stuff because first of all I am a lip balm addict but also an organic addict. Burt's bees is one of the best brands for organic products and there lip balm is the best products. I have this in two flavors the berry and the grapefruit. They taste and smell great and are also very hydrating withought makeing the corners of your mouth greasy. I also love the packaging.
Mona E.
Madison, SD
I know this lip balm is a little pricey (as my Mom likes to remind me), but I definitely believe that you get what you pay for. I've tried so many lip balms that are cheaper but don't work and I have to throw them out. I've been using this for over a year now and the only other lip balm that compares to it is Maybelline's baby lips. I just like the natural aspect of Burt's more.
Vivien M.
Düsseldorf, NRW
Tinted lip balms are very hydrating and simply amazing! They have such cute colors that add a little pop. I just love them! They are smooth on your lips, very hydrating and come in amazing colors that look so natural on your lips.
Sarah M.
I have the coconut & pear flavored Burt's Bees chopstick. It keeps my lips moisturized and protected. The flavor, however, tastes a little bit like the way crayons smell, which I'm assuming it because of the wax.
Haley D.
Maryville, TN
I have this lip balm in the rose and pink shades. It is so beautiful! It adds just enough color without being sticky! It's easy enough to apply without looking at a mirror. I wear this almost all the time. I think it enhances my natural color without looking fake. My lips have never been so soft or moist, either!
Gennilla M.
I love Burt's bees lip balms. I would honestly admit that this the only lip balm that I can honestly say I've seen the end of the tube where usually gets to the point that I have to take a q-tip to get the remaining of the product out.I always make I clean the barrel out-this is deft one product that will never go to waste.
After searching for ages for a lip balm that ticks all the boxes I finally found a hydrating, non-sticky, non toxic (it's going on your mouth after all and I'm sure we eat a fair amount), lip balm! Packaging was great, love that it's natural ingredients with skincare benefits. The only problem is my husband has stolen it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?