BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Brie L.
Metairie, LA
Burts is my favorite chapstick and lip products. You get so much bang for your buck and I like to buy the gift sets because they are long lasting and I throw one in every purse and gym bag that I own. I purchased mine at Walgreens and I definitely recommend for anyone that is always on the go and wants super amazing lips.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
I love the marketing and purpose of this brand. I really believe it. The balm is a decent one. It keeps your lips hydrated but won't heal super chapped ones. For every day use, I think that most people would be pleased with using this product. For the price, I would purchase a different one only because I need a stronger working product.
Enyolina T.
Burt bees lip balms are one of my favorites. I love them all! They provide great moisture to your lips and the best part is that they have a variety flavors. They smell great! I would so recommend this product for every day wear.
Lauren Z.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely swear by Burt's Bees. Whenever I get dry lips I always pull out my Burt's lip balm and within a day my lips are back to being moist. I love that its a all natural product and doesn't have any of those artificial scents. It always delivers and does not make your lips oily or greasy feeling like cheap lip balms do.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I love Burt bees products and I have several different types. I've used them for years and they keep getting better. I usually get mine from Walmart. It lasts until I wipe it off. I would most definitely purchase this product again.
Catherine C.
Cedar Park, TX
I currently have 6, yes 6, tubes of this in use. One in each of our vehicles, one in my purse, one in my cosmetics bag, one on my work desk and one in my night stand. I've been using this "chapstick" for over 10 years and Santa puts it in my stocking every year. It goes on smooth and stays on and majes my lups feel perfect.
Laney C.
Fishers, IN
I love this stuff !! while some find it too plain, i love that it has a simple flavor, as i find that i lick my lips more frequently with crazy flavors. i think this is one of the best lip balms out there, and i love that it's natural. i would recommend this to anyone !
Shana S.
Athens, GA
I am a lip balm fanatic! I am always looking for new brands of limp balm at the store and love trying new brands. No matter how many I try, I always have my handy dandy Burt's Bees on hand. Not greasy, stays on well, smooth, sweet, and doesn't have any color changing effects on my lips! Plus, the ingredients are all natural!
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
I am so addicted to this lip balm. I have it everywhere in the house, car & my purse. This is so much better than some of the other products I was using. I purchased a sample pack at Walgreens. I love the peppermint stick and the squeezable does not melt like Carmex used to in my car. Ladies, if you like you lips to be moisturized Burt's Bees lip product is a must.
Ali B.
The white cast it left on my lips is far from cute and even though it absorbs I have found that there are other brands that are cheaper and more hydrating. It's not long lasting and I don't reach for this item and won't repurchase.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?