BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Joanne N.
Brattleboro, VT
It seems like Burt Bees changed their formula and not for the better. I used to love this stuff, but now I try the flavors and find the formula disappointing. These are not that moisturizing, and feel like they are made mostly of wax and nothing else.
Carina S.
Chester, VA
I am a hoarder of lip balms, I can't seem to have enough. However Burt's Bees is like a holy grail. This is by far the most nourishing and hydrating lip balm ever. I absolutely love the smell, and it really has changed my lips. This product is so good that if I go a couple day without it my lips are still moisturized. It is a truly wonderful product.
Raven M.
I absolutely LOVE anything Burt's Bees. When my lips start getting chapped in the fall and winter seasons this is the first lip balm my mind runs to! As long as you don't dislike the minty tingle this is the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever used.
kelly P.
Greensboro, NC
I've been using Burt's Bees for years and it's my all time favorite brand for lip balm and other things (like hand cream). It isn't incredibly expensive and I don't feel the need to constantly reapply it throughout the day. Would recommend to others
Natalia R.
orlando, FL
This one was so-so for me...I think it deends on which "flavor" you get. I prefer the classic one, it does the trick temporarily but nothing that's going to improve your lips over time. I'd say if you're looking for a simple lip balm for on-the-go, and don't mind re-applying then this is good. If you want something with more of a treatment to it, skip this one.
Kristine M.
Mc Farland, WI
When it comes down to it, this is the best lip product ever. Not only do I think so, but my husband (who hates lotions/chapsticks and anything else he deems girly) would never use anything else! It smells amazing and pepperminty, leaves a little sizzle on your lips and actually lasts - keeping your lips moisturized for long periods of time. LOVE it.
Holly S.
Newsoms, VA
I've tried multitudes of different kinds of bargain brand lip balms like Chapstick, Blistex, and Softlips (just to name a few) and when I discovered Burt's bees I never looked back or tried any other lip balm ever again. It keeps my lips soft and moist and reapplication throughout the day is minimal. I've been using this product for awhile now and it is still simply the best. I often use it over my lipstick to create a somewhat glossy, but still classic look. This product is a must have for anyone, man or woman, that want to have soft, moisturized lips!
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
I love finding Burt's Bees kits and collections. They tend to be a great price and a great way to try lots of different products in small sizes. I have only found a couple products I wouldn't buy again, and I give gift sets a easy gifts all the time.
Heather D.
Milwaukee, WI
I love that this product is made from all natural ingredients and it leaves my lips soft and smooth even during the harsh winters in Wisconsin I greatly recommend this product
Brey W.
Charlotte, NC
I am obsessed with anything Burt's Bees and anything pumpkin so I love this product! It keeps moisture all day and smells so good! You should definitely give this one a try! I want to buy a few since it only comes out once a year!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?