BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Emily P.
Woodstock, GA
This isn't the best smelling product around (it's not bad, either- just iffy!) but it works wonders for my lips! It has just the tiniest bit of a tint to it which leaves my lips looking nice and moisturizes so well at the same time!
Cindy L.
I used to use this lip balm quite often, only to discover that it actually dries out my lip more than all my current products. I haven't really bought anything else from Burt's Bees, but I'm not afraid to try something new from them.
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
You can't really go wrong with any burt's bees product. Always reliable. They do a great job at moisturizing. It's an extremely easy to use product. I do have to say I find myself reapplying a lot but it does have long lasting effects.
Taylor D.
I am in love with this chapstick! I always told my friends I hated it but after trying this new flavor I changed my mind. The taste is unreal, my lips feel so so smooth as well. I like the little shine it gives me, if I want to dress down with no lip gloss, this is perfect.
Maria G.
Fresno, CA
This is a product I got a while ago and was very pleased with the brand and smell, so I bought it. It goes on thick and not so glossy so your lips don't look dry but don't look greasy either. It also smells great. I have a habit of licking my lips or biting them so I believe that the taste is important. It did not have a pleasant taste and made my throat feel like it was I there and making it itchy. I would not buy it again but it is very moisturizing.
Kelsey O.
University Pl, WA
This is the only lip balm I will buy anymore because not only is it recyclable packaging but also all natural, the minty feeling is also quite soothing if you have really chapped lips like I do and reapplication is few and far between!
Daniella G.
Spring Valley, CA
I first sampled one of these from a friend since then I was hooked I had to buy it!! I love the different colors it so rich and moisturizing what I love about this brand is that it is one of the natural brands so I don't feel guilty of having toxins and animal testing. It is a bit price in comparison to other brands of its kind.
Angela D.
Cushing, ME
The Pomegranate Oil lip balm is hands down my all time favorite! It's amazing at keeping my lips moisturized and chap free. I keep one in my jeans pocket on a daily basis, as well as in my purse and with my makeup stash. I just love it so much. It smells good. Glides on perfectly. Works great as a primer for matte lipsticks too!
Kathy B.
This is amazing that's all I really need to say for this. I bought the pack of two and this is amazing I have have recent experiences with it and this is a nice moisturizing lip balm that has a nice smell and leaves a little tingle to your lips for about 10 seconds and then you feel nothing I really recommend this 10000000%
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
I love the Burt's Bees lip balms. They keep your lips smooth and hydrated. I use this less times throughout the day then I do some of my other lip balms because it lasts so much longer. The smell of peppermint is lovely and refreshing.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?