BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alisa S.
Try Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. I think this is a new product line extension and it has the same moisturizing qualities of the regular lip balm, but is slightly tinted. Makes it look like you have some light, translucent lipstick on, and moisturizes your lips at the same time. I bought the Red Dahlia one and it gives my lips a nice magenta color and shine. I will wear this instead of lipstick since it moisturizes, too.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this lip balm. It has a nice peppermint scent and a nice tingle. It works well at preventing chapped lips. A must have in the winter, though I do use it year round. One of my holy grail products. I have been buying this for years. Would recommend.
Jessica F.
Manassas, VA
These things are great to throw in your purse to have around for convenience sake. They smell good and keep my lips moisturized. I got them from Target and I found them to be a bit more expensive than regular brand chapstick but it was worth it for me.
Sarai G.
I use this every now and then and it does help a LOT when my lips are super chapped. I'm not sure if it's my lips but I do find myself having to reapply often, which isn't ideal for me. It's not something I use every day, but I would purchase it again.
Bryanna K.
Inwood, WV
I love all of Burt's Bees products but this is one of my favorites. This chap stick replenishes and moisturizes your lips and it smells great. It also leaves a little hint of color, which is a plus for me! I always keep mine in my purse for when I need it.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This may sound crazy but I love to buy there as stocking stuffers. My husband loves the way it feels and smells. He says is strong enough to keep his lips from chapping without looking too shiny and that it doesn't smell to girly.
Jessica M.
This lipbalm does not disappoint, it moisturizes and leaves your lips baby soft! Especially handy during the winter months and it healed my chapped lips within a few days. One of the best natural lip balms on the market and I would highly recommend it!
Bayli C.
Vinemont, AL
All of Burts Bees products are amazing and this is one of those amazing products! I've been buying it from Walmart for years. It keeps my lips hydrated during the day and if I apply it before bed, my lips are still hydrated when I wake up the next morning.
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
Smells wonderful and works really well. Goes on smoothly and doesn't melt too easily in my bag. Worth its price tag for sure. I have enjoyed all the Burt's Bee's products I've tried and will go back again and again. Easy to find in stock at most stores.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
So I bought my first tube of Burts Bees Lip Balm. First, I did not like the overwhelming peppermint smell and tingle that comes with putting the balm on. Also, It did absolutely nothing to condition my lips or provide moisture. I ended up throwing this out after 2-3 uses.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?