BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Leah Frances W.
Easton, MD
I used to be a fan of an eponymous balm brand. But Burt's Bees Beeswax won me over. I love their branding and their product is now my must-have lip balm. Their packaging is attractive and to the point and the yellow tubes make them easy to find in my purse. Worth the money and the tinted ones are my everyday lipcolor now.
Tahleen L.
Clarence, NY
Where I live it's very cold, and to avoid suffering from chapped lips I keep a large quantity of chapstick on hand. This is one of my regulars! Very hydrating, and keeps my lips from falling off during the winter. If you're looking for some chapstick to keep around and make your lips feel great, this is a great option.
Tiffany R.
Huntington, NY
I take lip hydration very seriously and this chapstick is great. My boyfriend was actually the one who got me to try this and now i steal it from him when i get the chance. I love that it gives you a minty tingle and refreshing feeling on your lips when you apply. One downside is that i feel like i have to reapply frequently, but not too much of a hassle. I also think it’s a great perk that you can find it at any general pharmacy if i need an extra or a replacement at a great price point.
Piper W.
Hebron
The  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm (with Vitamin E and peppermint) is my absolute favorite chapstick I have ever used. I have used this chapstick for years because of how great it feels on my lips and the 100% natural ingredients used to make the product. Not to mention, the peppermint smells (and tastes) amazing. I recommend this product to absolutely everybody!
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
I have been using this lip balm for about a year now, and I feel like I haven't even made a dent in it! It smells like peppermint, it gives great hydration when I put it on, and it stays hydrating on my lips for quite some time, which is impressive. The only set back would be that the balm itself is kind of stiff and hard, so you have to rub it on your lips quite liberally and with some push behind it to get it to distribute onto your lips. But I would prefer that to a balm that is too soft and breaks all over my lips getting too much product on. All in all, I love this lip balm and I have since gotten it in another flavor as well!
Alexis B.
Friendsville, MD
This is the best chapstick ever! I have been using this everyday for the past three years. It keeps my lips hydrated and smooth. One stick last for a long time, longer than most chapsticks I have used. They have a variety of flavors but I prefer the original. This is a great chapstick & I would for sure recommend this
Lindsey S.
Tampa
This is the only chapstick that I will use for the rest of my life. I swear by it! It doesn't give you any kind of after affect of needing more after only a few minutes, which means it genuinely softens your lips. I love the peppermint feeling and it also feels like, when mixed with a gloss, it plumps your lips a bit!
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Why it's great: It really doesn't get much cuter than these tiny, brightly-hued spheres, does it? All our readers love the trademark orb-shaped packaging and myriad of delicious flavors — plus, as one person put it, "The balm itself is very emollient and leaves my lips feeling moisturized for a long time after use."
Kristin K.
Nashville
I have seriously been using this product since I was 11 years old. I go through about a tube a month that means I have bought at least 264 tubes of Burt's Bees lip balm. Don't bother with the other kinds-- the original is best. If you want that tingly lip feeling this is the only lip balm you will ever need.
Megan M.
This is a great chapstick that’s available in drugstores but still high quality! It’s long lasting and feels so hydrating and smooth on the lips. I love that the packaging is universal and even the most dry and cracked lips feel rejuvenated with this! There’s no crazy scent or harsh chemicals in this balm and it’s overall great!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?