BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Molly A.
Upland, CA
These tinted lip balms provide color and coverage, protecting and hydrating your lips for hours! The color ranges anywhere from a whisper to medium coverage, depending on vigorously it is applied and it is incredibly easy to build up if that's what you're looking for.
Bryanna K.
Inwood, WV
I love all of Burt's Bees products but this is one of my favorites. This chap stick replenishes and moisturizes your lips and it smells great. It also leaves a little hint of color, which is a plus for me! I always keep mine in my purse for when I need it.
Melinda S.
Mooresville, NC
I am not a lipstick gal. Even at 27 years old, I carry lip balm in my pocket every day and Burt's Bees is what I choose. And when my lips are chapped, it heals them quickly while soothing and tasting yummy.

Downside? It will melt in the washing machine/dryer! Ha. AND occasionally in your jean pocket or car on a very hot day. Otherwise, an excellent product.
Jessica L.
Portsmouth, VA
Definitely my go-to lip balm! I always keep it in my bag. It feels really nice on the lips and helps to keep them moisturized. The peppermint gives it a nice scent, which I really enjoy. I also love that it's 100% natural. I would definitely recommend!
Patricia A.
San Antonio, TX
I love all of Burt's bee products. The lip balms make you feel like your lips are so soft and does not a ugly taste. My favorite lip balms are the one that have a tint to them. You can wear them alone and feel like you have a lipsticks on. I highly recommend Burt's bee lip bals and any of there other products you will not be dissatisfied with this product.
Mishelle F.
Baldwinville, MA
I LOVE Burt's Bees products. From their shimmer lip tint, to their hand creams. This was one of the first Burt's Bees product I've ever tried and it remains one of my favorites. I love that it smells/tastes good, isn't sticky, and is easy to apply (not dry). I love that it also gives you a tiny bit of color, just enough to make your lips a little brighter.
Jessica C.
I use to be a huge fan of Burts bees. But for the price I'm not sure it's worth it especially when I think Vaseline works loads better for me. I do love the minty smell and that it is natural. My second choice for lip therapy and do usually have it in my purse.
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
This product improved the quality of my lips. during the winter my lips seem to shed more and leave loose visible skin. I'm not sure exactly why but i do know that this chapstick resolved that problem. it is easy to apply n doesn't have an over powering scent. my fiancee even steals it from me to use but luckily i buy extra because it is a reliable product.
Grace F.
This product is my number one go to preventive lip moisturizing product during the cold winter days. Extremely helpful in prevent lips from cracking. I hate the lip products that you have to use your finger to apply; all I imagine are the germs everywhere. The fact that this is in chapstick form is awesome! I have nothing bad to say about this product.
Sara D.
Syracuse, NY
I love all of Burt's Bees products. The first one I tried was the chapstick. It really does its job and I feel that it helps my lips out when they're dry. The packaging is appealing and I think it's worth the price. I would recommend it to others for sure.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?