BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tabitha B.
Jasper, IN
There is so much to love about the Burts Bees Wax line. I first was introduced to Burts at Christmas time many years ago. My mom got us all a tube for christmas. That's when the obsession started! It has the healing power of blistex but has all natural ingredients! I have tried many types of chapstick and Burts is in my top 5! I love the tinted chapstick too. It makes for that perfect color without the drying like some lip sticks give you!
Amanda O.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this lip balm so much! Compared to other lip balms/chapsticks this has really helped me. I easily get chapped lips for some reason and once I started using this my lips are very soft & smooth. :) I suggest it to anyone with dry or chapped lips. I'm actually using it right now lol.
Angela D.
Cushing, ME
The Pomegranate Oil lip balm is hands down my all time favorite! It's amazing at keeping my lips moisturized and chap free. I keep one in my jeans pocket on a daily basis, as well as in my purse and with my makeup stash. I just love it so much. It smells good. Glides on perfectly. Works great as a primer for matte lipsticks too!
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely swear by anything that comes from Burt's Bees. It is always natural, always a nice light smell, and always leaves me happy. This lip balm really helps 'replenish' dry cracked lips, and I use it everyday. Actually, the lip balms from them are the only lip balms that I use until they are gone! So worth the purchase!
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
I love the Burt's Bees lip balms. They keep your lips smooth and hydrated. I use this less times throughout the day then I do some of my other lip balms because it lasts so much longer. The smell of peppermint is lovely and refreshing.
Daniella G.
Spring Valley, CA
I first sampled one of these from a friend since then I was hooked I had to buy it!! I love the different colors it so rich and moisturizing what I love about this brand is that it is one of the natural brands so I don't feel guilty of having toxins and animal testing. It is a bit price in comparison to other brands of its kind.
Kristina M.
Okay I have used this lip product for years and I love it!! I love the tingly feeling it makes after I apply it on my lips and how hydrated my lips feel after using this just once! The price is good and a lot of people would be able to afford it. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an amazing chopstick(:
Amanda N.
Gaithersburg, MD
I get awful chapped lips, and most "chapsticks" actually make it worse, including some other Burt's bees products --- not because they don't relieve it at that moment, but because they dry out your lips later. HOWEVER ---- the replenshing balm counters the drying affects of other chapsticks --- I keep one stick of this stuff everywhere that my day usually takes me in the winter, jsut incase.
Angel N.
This is my go to lip balm. I'm always looking for all natural products and I love the fact that this is 100% natural ingredients. it has a very pleasant smell and a very moisturizing feel on the lips. I would absolutely recommend this.
Emily M.
Burt's Bees Beeswax Chapstick is THE ONLY chap stick I will use and I am OBSESSED. I could not live without this stuff. It goes with me everywhere and it is perfect, it's long lasting, gives a cooling tingly feeling to your lips and genuinely feels like it is helping your lips from the moment you apply it. this is a must have!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?