BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
For those that use Burt's Bees lip balm, you know they they do a terrific job when it comes to moisturizing lips, but sometimes we want a change from minty. This balm with pomegranate oil smells like the fruit and moisturizes wonderfully. So if mint is not your favorite, give this balm a try. (I love both the pomegranate and mint.)
Megan T.
Dorchester, MA
This is my favorite lip balm! The scent is subtle, it moisturizes perfectly without being too harsh, and has just the right amount of tint for everyday wear. Comes in an awesome variety of colors and a reasonable price. 100% recommend!
Hellen F.
Albuquerque, NM
I love burts bees products especially their chapstick. It has a great feel and smells great. It applies on easy and seems to stay on and hydrates my lips even after it's wearing off. I love how they have different scents from coconut to mango and so much more.
Hadley M.
I thought these were a good deal for the price. They are very moisturizing and leave your lips feeling nice and soft. They are natural, which is always a good thing. I thought the colors looked a little cakey and awkward on the lips.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Harsh winter has taken a toll on my soft lips so much that I was decide to try this brand after hearing many good things about them. The lip balm comes on very soft and leaves a non greasy feel on the lips. The results were soft refresh lips that did not crack up and bleed.
Tabitha B.
Jasper, IN
There is so much to love about the Burts Bees Wax line. I first was introduced to Burts at Christmas time many years ago. My mom got us all a tube for christmas. That's when the obsession started! It has the healing power of blistex but has all natural ingredients! I have tried many types of chapstick and Burts is in my top 5! I love the tinted chapstick too. It makes for that perfect color without the drying like some lip sticks give you!
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely swear by anything that comes from Burt's Bees. It is always natural, always a nice light smell, and always leaves me happy. This lip balm really helps 'replenish' dry cracked lips, and I use it everyday. Actually, the lip balms from them are the only lip balms that I use until they are gone! So worth the purchase!
Angela D.
Cushing, ME
The Pomegranate Oil lip balm is hands down my all time favorite! It's amazing at keeping my lips moisturized and chap free. I keep one in my jeans pocket on a daily basis, as well as in my purse and with my makeup stash. I just love it so much. It smells good. Glides on perfectly. Works great as a primer for matte lipsticks too!
Shauna B.
Lake Orion, MI
This lip balm is my current "go to" product. I love the way it leaves my lips feeling moist and soft. My only complaint, thus the B rating, is that it really stains my lips bright pink. If they are chapped to begin with, they are left looking really awful and chapped after application. If this was colorless, it would be perfect.
Kristen B.
Northborough, MA
I am a chap stick addict. My lips are constantly chapped no matter what time of year. My dental hygienist said it might be that my lips get sunburned. I don't remember if this chap stick has sunscreen, but I love Burt's Bees products in general. This is one of my favorites. If I don't have a chap stick in my pocket at all times I am lost! Haha. I always buy this one, or a Whole Foods brand one. Since I switched from Chap Stick brand, I can't stand any petroleum-based one now (and it's bad for you and the environment anyway).....
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?