BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Cass R.
Truthfully, I sometimes feel in the minority with Burt's Bees because I know a lot of devoted fans. But I just don't like their lip balm. My lips always feel tacky when I used it and they never felt moisturized. I want to like them so bad, but so far it is a no go for me.
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
It's a lip balm that works. The smell isn't that great, you have to layer it on to get the moisture, and the price is a bit much for a small stick of chap stick. I could get two cheaper chapsticks for the price of this one. On the positive side once you do have enough on then it does moisturizes the lips and helps keep them from getting chapped worse, and the taste isn't that bad.
Maddie O.
I use these chapsticks daily. They go on super smooth and last extremely long. The only "flavor" I don't like is their original because it's kind of minty, but that's personal preference. I've never experienced these drying out or feeling like I have to reapply every hour. My go to.
Mia S.
Washougal, WA
The original burts bees is my #1 go to. It makes my lips feel minty and soft. The flavored Burt's bees are nothing compared to the original. The original is thick and hydrating while the others have more of a lip gloss feel to them. It all most glides on too easy and doesn't sink into your lips
Kelsey C.
Bellevue, Wa
Super smooth and rich, and is very hydrating. I usually have very chapped lips, but this works really well for me. It has a more matte-ish finish and is also good for layering lipstick or gloss--i usually wear other lip products on top of this one. It's amazing and actually helps with preventing lipstick from moving!
Molly M.
Salem, OR
Burt's Bees is my go to lip balm. It's good for everyday on the go and as a base before applying lipstick or color. You can also get these in lip tints. Keeps lips smooth and kissable and your smile won't crack. Great stocking stuffers or any gift extra. Good price too!
Sarah B.
My husband uses this when we were still dating and that's how I discovered it and now it's a staple in our house and we even use it for our toddler!! We love the cooling sensation it leaves and it really gets rid of chappy peeling dry lips within minutes of application!
Ashley A.
Charlotte, NC
This is the only Burt's bees lip balm and I have tried and that's because I received it as a gift. It tends to dry my lips out- I feel like I have to use it more regularly than the EOS I normally use. He peppermint also makes my mouth sting. I may just be super sensitive as I have friends that swear by this product. I have to give 2 stars because of the drying and stinging.
Melissa P.
Astoria , OR
I bought this product in desperation when suffering from chapped winter lips. It soothes without stinging, doesn't feel or smell medicated, and still soothes my parched lips. It doesn't quite last "4 hours" like the tube claims. It smells subtley sweet, like citrus and cocoa butter. And bonus, since it's clear balm that isn't flavored or heavily scented, I can share with my husband!
Isadora C.
Kennesaw, GA
This product is very good at keeping your lips hydrated and well! It has been with me for about a year and managed to not run out! It stings a little at first for some reason but i think that makes it even better since it makes it seem like its actually doing something.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?